[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Can I join you ladies?? Even though I'm on #2?? I'm due for AF on July 6th...I don't have a July home! Hahaha. Ill probably wait and test on the 6th. :)

:wave: Hi chulie! Welcome! :thumbup:

Sending you lots of sticky baby glitter for July! :dust:

Lilly and Mrs. JJ - you could have just invited me, knowing I'd come on over!

We all know I'm a POAS-oholic, so I'm sure I'll be testing from whatever happens to be 7 DPO onward. I usually pick an official test date, based on my LP, but this cycle should be over around July 4th weekend... will be with my friend with all that going on... so either July 4th (the day we leave) or July 7th (the day we return) will be my official test date. I'll leave it to you ladies to pick one for me :)

Oh good, Clandie found her way. I'll post a link in the other thread to get our Superfecta over here.

Heeey!! Clandestine is from another group I'm always in....HELLO!!!!

I have a wedding July 6th (same day AF is due) So i'll MOST likely test that morning...if i'm preggo...I can't drink..and if I'm not preggo..I don't know a better way to drown my sorrows then getting all glammed up and spending the day with my girlfriends dancing and drinking our butts off!!!!!! These are my buddies I've been friends with since kindergarten...so I always have a good time...and then I can cry on my way home and blame it on the booze!!!! hahahahaha...

oh and I should add I'm horribly easily swayed sooooo.....I might cave and test early...hahahaha..but if I'm not feeling anything..I may not until the 6th

Heeey!! Clandestine is from another group I'm always in....HELLO!!!!

I have a wedding July 6th (same day AF is due) So i'll MOST likely test that morning...if i'm preggo...I can't drink..and if I'm not preggo..I don't know a better way to drown my sorrows then getting all glammed up and spending the day with my girlfriends dancing and drinking our butts off!!!!!! These are my buddies I've been friends with since kindergarten...so I always have a good time...and then I can cry on my way home and blame it on the booze!!!! hahahahaha...

oh and I should add I'm horribly easily swayed sooooo.....I might cave and test early...hahahaha..but if I'm not feeling anything..I may not until the 6th

@Chulie: You sound like my kind of gal! Hehe!!

chulie, most of these ladies have known me for a while! I should warn you that most of us are POAS addicts. Nearly half our friends got BFPs (like three separately, then three more in a week's time the following cycle)... the four of us who started cycles within a week's time are determined to be the SUPERFECTA OF BFPs (or at least that's what I'm calling us until further notice).

Ai yi yi! What a morning! I would log on but couldn't get caught up because things were just too busy at work!

Now that things are under control - Morning Ladies :wave: Well, probably evening or late afternoon for most of you :thumbup:

Lilly and Mrs. JJ - you could have just invited me, knowing I'd come on over!

Clandestine, I don't like to be too in your face with my extra threads and definitely don't want people to feel obligated when they don't really want to join. My banner is enough advertisement :thumbup: But we are definitely glad you have joined us now! :hugs:

Happy to join you, ladies!

Welcome to the July Testers thread!

Clandestine, I'm going to add you to the 7th and we can always change it:thumbup:

Wow, can you guys believe we are basically halfway done with June! :happydance: Meaning it's time for most of us to start getting busy (if you haven't already) :haha:

We are planning on trying to increase our number of BDs for this cycle :thumbup:

Anyone else doing anything different this cycle?

EOD, CD 6 to CD 26. Will likely break and throw in an extra attempt or two around OPK+ time, but trying to stay strong!

Other than what we're already doing... WAY more :sex:ing last time I didn't get started til I had a positive OPK which makes me think I missed a very fertile day or two. :dohh:

Hello ladies care if I join? Af got me today so I'm now on cycle 6 & will be testing July 12th... Good luck & lots of baby dust :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hi Jett55 :wave: Thanks for joining us! :happydance:

Lots of luck and Baby glitter to you! :dust::dust:

Afternoon ladies!!! I know it's crazy. My BFF who knows I'm trying asked me when I ovulate next...I was like wow..already my week!! Crazy!hahaha. It's like the 2 weeks from o to af seem to drag like crazy but then from af to o just seems to sneak up!!!

The difference for me this month is to bd every other day from now until the day before o and then the day before until we get to tired were gonna do it every day! I think I may have stopped a bit to early last month. So we shall see!?!?

What about this weekend. What are you lovely ladies up to to keep you busy??

Now that's a good BFF, chulie :thumbup: lol But you know, for me...I think the 2 wks before OV are worse than the 2wks after! Because at least afterwards you can symptom spot and hope and wish but before that you KNOW nothing is going on lol

My OH has to work tomorrow, so I don't have any real plans for this weekend other than laundry. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->