[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

I'm trying to finish a draft of a paper for publication in a scientific journal... wanted it finished by today... but you all have seen me enough to know I haven't exactly been giving it my all... :)

@lillytame...she really is the best BFF I could ask for. She's pregnant with a little boy due in October...I'm so hoping to get pregnant soon so we can enjoy a little time off together!!

@clandestine..hahahahaha!! So funny...I'm the worlds biggest procrastinator! Hence my love of BnB...it's the perfect distraction! Hahaha.

Although I was super productive this morning. Packed away all dd old clothes and jackets she doesn't fit anymore. Clean the shoe closet and boxed up all our winter gear! Whew...feels so much less cluttered!!!

Today we have a fun day planned. I take a train into work every day and every day my daughter and hubby drop me off and pick me up. She gets SO excited to see the train coming so my DH and I are going to take her "into the city" on the train and meet my BFF and her hubby for dinner. It's hilarious because I take this stupid train every day and could care less....but taking HER on it...I'm way too excited for a train I take every day. Hahahahaha. Can't WAIT!!!

@chulie: your daughter and the train is one of the reasons I really do want kids. As adults we take so much of the world for granted, it's just not exciting to us at all anymore - but for kids, something completely mundane to us is just mesmerizing to them. And I think I'd love to see the world through their eyes a bit.

Why does July seem sooooo far away? Plus I just realized with my testing date in early July and my birthday at the end of the month... this is my last chance to get a BFP before my 32nd. Fertility Frenemy is estimating the ovulation week after this one will be the week of my birthday - so would definitely be testing in August. FX, FX, FX for this cycle!

We don't have anything special in July....June would have been nice for OH's mom's B-day, to announce to her. But we missed that boat. August will be MY 33rd bday :dohh: So my last chance for my BFP before that. It would be nice to get my BFP for my bday though :cloud9:

With the bad SA results for OH this week, I'm not too hopeful for July, but I'm not giving up on it either! We will definitely still try. :thumbup:

Gonna go to the vitamin store today and see what I can find to beef up the old :spermy: for August.

Things to try, specifically to improve motility:

Carnitine: https://fine-modus.com/wp-content/u...enozoospermic-men-with-normal-sperm-PHGPx.pdf
Selenium: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1998.00683.x/full
Vitamin E: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/j.1939-4640.1996.tb01830.x/pdf
Maca: https://www.bisac.com.pe/informacion/maca/tema19.pdf

So says the medical literature, at least - those studies all show improvement specifically for motility. Keeping my FX for an intact SUPERFECTA.

Thanks Clandestine! We did our research a couple days ago, so I'm just getting back from the store :thumbup: Got all those ingredients plus Horny Goat Weed, l-Arginine, CoQ10, Vit C & D, to name a few....basically FertilityBlend for him and her :bodyb: plus libido boosters for him and her as well :sex:. I'm actually looking forward to September now :dohh: lol I've just heard a lot of good reviews...most women get their BFPs after 2-3cycles. We'll see! If there is one thing I'm learning from TTC it's patience! :coffee:

LOL, I still have NO patience. And it's horribly ironic, because I'm still not sure how much we really want a baby in our day-to-day lives. Maybe it's psychosomatic sabotage on my part?

That's interesting because just today as I was running around from store to store and to the PO box, I thought to myself....no more quick "I'll just run in" if we have a baby...I'll have to go through the whole process of taking baby in and out for something as quick as checking the mail...what if I wake baby up :wacko: Oh well, guess I'll be making OH do all the errands! :thumbup::haha:

I think I'm going to end up one of those mamma's that wears their kid everywhere. Even while sitting at the computer working at home, if necessary. Seems to have worked out just fine for most of the rest of the planet! It's still so weird to think about, because in my head - I'm still the same me I was at 15 and am still not 100% sure I'm cut out for parenting.

I think I'm going to baby wear too, but can't do that in the car! So the transition from car to carrier repeatedly I'm sure will make baby cranky.

Uh oh...you sound so doubtful, Clandestine. Is anyone ever 100% ready and perfect parents? There may be some people out there that claim to be, but I don't think so! :haha: Being that you are trying for your baby, I think you will probably be better than most that just "accidentally" get pregnant and a better parent than you think! :thumbup: Definitely well informed, miss smarty-pants :haha:

Oh ladies.... This conversation was me a few years ago. It's amazing how well you adapt. I am the "errand" queen! I pop out here and there non stop. My dh and I also love going out and traveling. I was so worried that having a baby meant "sacrificing" all that...but it would be worth it right? I gotta say. Maybe the first or so...yeah it's an adjustment and your sleep deprived and whatnot. But my dd is 2 and I gotta say....yeah we have the occasional moment where my dh ends up walking out of a store with dd screaming...but for the MOST part. Kids aren't that much of a sacrifice. Maybe it's because I'm a busy person but my daughter adjusts to any situation so well! Like last night...we took the train, went downtown and met my friend and her hubby for dinner. We were out until like 10:30 at dinner and my dd was AMAZING! We don't do that very often. I'm actually pretty strict about bed times. But she's so versatile. She'll pop out to the store with me and even helps carry stuff. I love running errands with her. She's great company!!! Maybe it's because she's a girl but I feel like I have a built in best friend anywhere I go!

I totally get your fears and they really are ok to have....but as someone who thought that way...let me assure you. Yes there are bad days or maybe a bad week...but for the most part kids really are awesome and I really don't understand sometimes when I hear parents talk about their kids I think..maybe their just having a bad day because even at her worst when I want to freak...it's just a moment and it passes so quickly!!!!! There is far more good than bad!! I guess if you remember the bad it can seem that way? But I choose to just get through the bad as quick as possible and then forget it ever happened. Hahahahaha.

I think the same thing a lot Clandie. The way I look at it is, I'm never going to be ready really so might as well get started before I get any older. :haha:

Mrs. JJ - that's how we ended up where we are now. While being honest with ourselves, admitted there really never was going to be a good time. We're never going to stop our professional lives to have kids, so we may as well just have them and work them into our lives now (while we can hopefully still have our own).

Thanks to Clandestine for the invite to this thread! I am expecting AF tomorrow and will then be able to figure out when in July I'll be testing. :) Looking forward to waiting it out with you ladies!

Hi LisK :hi:

Nice temp rise :thumbup: You really feel like AF is coming?

Yay! LisK found us! She was on a charting thread with me and one other gal awhile back, the other gal stopped TTC (relationship-related) and I've missed her!

@LisK: your LP looks like it's been getting ever so slightly longer! How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->