[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

OMG I tested this morning at got this!

https://christineandianwedding.com/holycrap.jpg

I have that short LP so I'm really worried about chemicals. Please stick!!!!!!

Hi Ladies !!!!

New to this only on my second cycle since coming of BC!!!
Just got AF on Saturday, so according to OV sites i should be most fertile from June 23rd to 28th, and be testing early July :)
Hoping it happens this month :)
This is our first time TTC, 31 years old would love to be pregnant by time i turn 32 in Jan next year!!!

Good Luck everyone :dust::hug:

LisK, FTW!!! (that's "for the win" for Snackie)

TRY not to worry, ma'am. The who point of hCG is to keep the corpus luteum from degrading, so it continues to support the pregnancy until the placenta fully develops and takes over. If you have enough to register on a test, there should be plenty to keep a new cycle from starting! I forget how old your LO is now, are we looking at an Irish twin???

@Whyte82: welcome! Most of us have not had a lot of luck with those sites that predict based off guesstimates, as opposed to individual data (temperatures, ovulation predictors, etc.). The standard recommendation is to do the deed every 2-3 days all cycle long, if you don't have enough data to predict your fertile time. Good luck to you, either way!

Hi Ladies !!!!

Just got AF on Saturday, so according to OV sites i should be most fertile from June 23rd to 28th, and be testing early July :)
This is our first time TTC, 31 years old would love to be pregnant by time i turn 32 in Jan next year!!!

Welcome Whyte!! :wave:

I'm 31 and TTC #1 too!! :happydance:

:dust:

:dohh: forgot my own update! Temp is down this morning, surprising because I don't recall hearing my 5 AM alarm and today's temp was taken at 630 AM. Hoping this turns out to be a normal looking cycle and seriously dreading leaving my house in three hours for my meeting... and hope my car is OK with that idea. Hubster's been driving us around a lot, I'm not sure my car has left my driveway in over a week!

TRY not to worry, ma'am. The who point of hCG is to keep the corpus luteum from degrading, so it continues to support the pregnancy until the placenta fully develops and takes over. If you have enough to register on a test, there should be plenty to keep a new cycle from starting! I forget how old your LO is now, are we looking at an Irish twin???

@Whyte82: welcome! Most of us have not had a lot of luck with those sites that predict based off guesstimates, as opposed to individual data (temperatures, ovulation predictors, etc.). The standard recommendation is to do the deed every 2-3 days all cycle long, if you don't have enough data to predict your fertile time. Good luck to you, either way!

Thank you :)

Ya was thinking the same plus my cycle length seems to be off still!!
Going to try relax for first couple of months and just hope it happens when it is meant to happen by doing the deed every other day when possible !!! :thumbup: Best of luck to you too :) !

Hi Ladies !!!!

Welcome Whyte!! :wave:

I'm 31 and TTC #1 too!! :happydance:

:dust:

GOOD LUCK :dust: hope you get :bfp: really soon !!!!

I just KNEW you had this LisK! Congratulations!! :happydance: And thank you for blessing our thread with those lucky tests!!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Hi Ladies !!!!

:hi: Hi Whyte82! Welcome to our testing thread! Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust this cycle! Let us know when you have a testing date in mind :thumbup:

Thank you ladies! I am so excited/nervous!

Thank you for the reassurance! I hope you are right. I am going to my doctor tomorrow to have the first in serial betas drawn so hopefully I see some good numbers!

My LO is 13 months so definitely NOT an irish twin! (OMG that would be so hard).

Ok, I got you down for the 3rd countrygurl! Waiting till 16dpo....more power to you!:thumbup: lol I have a 12day LP so it's gonna be hard just waiting 12 days.

@Lilly: did you get your OPKs yet???

@Mrs. JJ: where are you at???

@LisK: the earliest I've heard of them drawing labs is 16 DPO and even then, I could drown you in scientific papers that say beta-hCG levels at 16 DPO are NOT correlated with pregnancy outcomes. Long story short, if they start low - don't worry. The serial is a good idea, though, because the progression is more realistic of what's going on. I've become the cheerleader for "no worrying" over the last few cycles, can you tell?

Yes, ma'am! :thumbup: I just picked them up! :happydance: Let the POAS begin! lol

Oh you know, just hanging out and peeing on stuff. CD 12. Gonna be making the beast with two backs every other day hopefully starting today. :thumbup:

You peeing on stuff yet Clandie?

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats Lisk!!!!! That's awesome!!

Welcome Whytr82!!!!

No where near time to pee on stuff yet...ill just live vicariously thought you lovely ladies. Hahaha.

My SIL is staying with us for 2 weeks so I was nervous about how much bd we'd get in but....so far so good ;) hahahahaha.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Did my first OPK today, awwwwwwwww refreshing :haha: It was as blank as can be, which is fine, not expecting OV till end of next week :thumbup: 1st temp of the cycle goes in tomorrow. I don't temp the whole month...too stressful. Haven't missed OV yet...although I freaked last month because OV was late and I thought I had missed it or it wasn't coming lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->