[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

It's toooo cruel. No you aren't kidding yourself. :hugs:

Feeling ok, thanks, MS spells in the evenings, uncomfortable sleep... Impatient.

Oh Kirstene,I'm glad you found us again! I was about to go over to my journal and let you know we're still here! I'm so glad you decided to give it another go!

You know what I realized not too long ago? My boys were rainbows too! Maybe I'm destined to keep my rainbows?! :shrug:

So pleased you having another go Mrskg! Is there nothing more the doctors can do to help you keep a pregnancy? Hope you do get pregnant again soon x

Happy 8 weeks Michelle x

I've got doc on 12th x next time I'm def going to take progesterone hopefully doc will prescribe it if not got a buddy on here willing to give me it x I'll also take aspirin x cant just do nothing x

Had a rubbish day today a close friend who knows exactly what I've been through announced her pregnancy to me in the same sentence as asking how I was x she has 3 boys aged 5 22 months and 10 months so as you can imagine she was the last person I expected this news from x she also told me while we were at a kids party surely she could have call this morn an gave me some warning x

Also having a mind games day x I slept a lot today x had a headache an was dizzy a few times at work tonight x I'm only on cd 14 (3/4dpo) but in my other bfp months I had these symptoms on cd 16 (4/5dpo) ??? Think I will spot every symptom this month though esp since we weren't supposed to be trying but think I ov'd exactly when I should have I thought mc would have delayed it but seems not x what will be will be xxx

crossables crossed for you, hun. I can't believe your friend did that! That seems pretty insensitive. :hugs:

I hate that your friend did that hun! I'm sorry! I wish she would've been more sensitive, especially knowing your history. :hugs:

I hope you are about to get your sticky BFP! :hugs:

:hugs: that is a tad mean knowing everything that has happened with you. I'm glad there is something different you can try this time, have they tested your progesterone to see if that is a problem? I would be surprised if the doctors didn't do everything possible for you. How fab would it be if you were pregnant again now, really hope you are :flower:

Hi all :wave:
Nothing new to update really, got a week off :happydance: but have come down with a cold. I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday. Getting a little worried as my symptoms are not as strong as they were before.
Off to the in-laws today, DH is going to tell them the news as we haven't told them yet.

How are the rest of you getting on?

Hi all :wave: how are you all getting on?

In-laws were fine, not getting too excited just yet. Midwife appointment was painful! It was a student, she took my blood but has left me with this huge bruise :-(

That is able all that is happening we me. Hope to hear from you all soon. Hope your all ok.

That happened to me at the hospital a few weeks ago. The bruise is FINALLY almost gone!

So I got broadsided at work yesterday! When I got into the office, my bosses said they needed to talk to me. They said they are closing the office. I about freaked out (silently) because I thought that meant they were letting me go. BUT!!! Then they asked if I would work from home!! Ummmmm, YES!!!! I can't believe it! It's almost like a dream come true! The hours I wanted at a pretty decent job and now I get to work from home!?!?! Pinch me, girls!

Wow that's great! Does that mean you can stay home with LO and work at the same time? That really does sound like a dream!

Yes, I'll be starting at home on Monday, which means I won't have to pay as much to have care for the boys when they get out of school! AND, when boop comes, I'll still be working at home, so I won't have to worry about day care at such a young age. Or having to quit!

Can it be that after the horrible year we had last year, things are starting to work out for us?!?

Girls, what do you do to keep youself same in between scans? I have my next one on Monday and I've been all crazy, hoping boop is okay since my last one. I know there's nothing I can do if something happens (God forbid), but I have this unnerving feeling that I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. This next scan will be the one where we found out there was a problem with Tess, so I'm scared to death. It was actually scheduled on her due date, but I had it changed because I didn't think I could handle it.

Really hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel for you, will keep my fingers crossed.
As for keeping sane between scans, I don't know! I have just been trying to keep myself really busy so that I don't think too much. I so want to go and book another private one but can't afford it. I am still waiting for a date for my 12 week one. Hoping that if that goes well then I will be able to chill a little.

Girls I don't know what to think today. I'm trying so hard not to freak out. Starting Froday, I had a little brown cm then yesterday it turned pink, then last night there was a tiny red clot. Then pink again. I tried to find boop's hb on the doppler, but all I can ever find is myself and I am so frustrated. DH bought it for me to help make me feel better but I haven't been able to hear a thing. That doesn't make me feel any better...

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon, but if I see anymore blood again, I'll never be able to make it... I know I'm being ridiculous, but I can't help but worry.

No way are you being ridiculous! Think I would be worried too. Is it a scan you are having tomorrow? If it is then there isn't really anything you can do until then and just let the doctor/ nurse whoever know about your concerns when you go. If it isn't a scan then I would contact a doctor or midwife.
I'm sure it will all work out ok will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Jess: Sorry to hear that you have causes of more worry! I hope all went perfect today and all is well. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Jess, hope everything is okay and your doctor appt went well today!!! Sending lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->