[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

WOW! you have a lot going on too! Congrats on the job! I just got a brand new one the same day I POAS! :rofl:

Have you told your new employer yet? Mine is a promotion, but didn't tell them about being pregnant.

No, I haven't told them yet, but I think I have a plan. When I went to the ER on Sunday, this one nurse tried to get blood... idiot had no idea what she was doing and she did this to my arm:
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/b8096813.jpg

My bosses both saw it today and asked about it. I told them I had blood taken yesterday (even though it was on Sunday) and she tried to kill me.

So, since I have my appointment tomorrow, as long as everything is okay, I can use the "I had blood drawn last week" as a segue to "I'm pregnant". When I see my bosses again next Tuesday. I can say, "remember that blood I had taken last week? I wasn't feeling well (true story) and they did a test and I guess it's because I'm pregnant"

Think that sounds viable?? Hopefully they won't ask too many more probing questions. I can always tell them (if I have to) that since our loss in December (which they know about), my cycles have been really off (which they have). That way, it's kind of an excuse why I wouldn't have known, right??

Oh my, your poor arm! Why did you have to go to ER?
I think that sounds good, not like they can do anything once they have given us the job anyway.

I am going to tell them next week and just say couldn't bring myself to say anything until I knew all was ok. Just so pleased I got through the interview without having an bad cramps or being sick!

I had a red bleed on Sunday. I called my nurse and the dr. on call and they said I can go to the ER to have it checked out and get an u/s. Besides being there for three hours and not being able to eat, and the whole arm thing, I got to see a heartbeat!!

Congratulations on the new jobs, Ladies! :happydance: That bruise is nasty.

Congratulations on the new jobs!
And yay for seeing the heartbeat Jess. That's wonderful!

Definitley YAY for seeing the HB! That ugly bruise was so worth it! :)

I'll say!! And I got an awesome BBQ chicken dinner afterwards!! The dr who did the u/s only stopped on bug for like 30 seconds, but I saw the heartbeat for the first time and that's what mattered!

Yay for hearing the heartbeat and glad everything is ok.
So hope I get to hear my little monsters too. Think MS is really kicking in now, I am already nauseous all day but this morning I am dry retching- feel awful :wacko:

Ahhh... Michelle, I hope it eases up on you a bit. I have some, but for small periods at a time, that come and go. I didn't have any with DD. Makes me wonder if it'll get worse as I get further.

Been up throughout the night with vomiting and diarrhoea. Got my early scan this morning and really hope all is ok, feeling very nervous right now. Still having lots of really painful cramps which I was hoping would have gone away by now. Will update you later with how it went...

Wishing you all the best! Those cramps could be from the diahrea. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thanks. The cramps I have had since I found out I am pregnant. Not sure what they are but as they are not constant decided not to worry about it. 3 hours to go....

Cramping is normal during pg, I had them with DD starting in the 2ww. No cramping this time, but probably because my uterus has already been stretched.

It was over so quick! But worth every penny.
We got to see the little heart beating and hear it too. All is good with the baby, measuring just 1 day behind my dates when I go by ovulation.
So relieved, totally over the moon :thumbup:

YAYYAYAYAY! Very good news! I'm so happy everything is going perfect! :happydance:

Yep and only one sac, which was a relief after reading about all the twins/ multiples on here, one is quite enough for us right now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->