[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

I was relieved to see one sac too! A few people on here and one of my friends have all mentioned twins again! EEK!!

Going to attempt to tell my boss today, feeling stupidly nervous about it. That's if I manage to talk to her without just being sick everywhere feeling awful again this morning. Will let you know how she takes it later...
Hope you all have a great day :flower:

Well it went ok, she is ok with me keeping the promotion and actually hugged me! :wacko: Then I told my team leader- which also went ok. They are the only two who are going to know for now. We walked out of my team leaders room and walked straight into my boss, the two of them then walked down the corridor and I saw my boss pull a really odd face :shrug:
I guess what matters is that she was nice to me about it and that it doesn't change anything at work. So pleased it is over with now.

How have all your days been?

Yay, I'm glad it went well! :)

AFM: I've decided to call DR. and get an earlier scan. I just want to know all is progressing well. Also I got a 3+ on my Clearblue at exactly 5 weeks, so I'm hoping that means my HCG levels are normal.

I won't rest easy until first tri is over, but I feel alot better with seeing a healthy ticker!

I'm glad your telling went well, Michele. Mine will be tomorrow. It'll be nice to get it out in the open and not wonder if they'll notice I don't feel well.

Twila, have you scheduled your scan yet, or do you have to wait until tomorrow to call? I hear you about being able to breathe a little easier when the first tri is over, but we lost Tess at 15 weeks, so I think I'll still be a little bit of a wreck until I pass at least that point. Or until I get all the tests done and know they are okay.

Jessica: No, I haven't scheduled a scan at all, yet. But, I'm calling tomorrow and scheduling it for June 12 or 13. (That'll be 7w3d or 7w4d.) My Dr. usually wants you to wait until 8 weeks, but I don't want to wait until the next week.

I'm sorry you won't be able to have peace until 15 weeks. :hugs: Make sure to update with how wonderful your scan goes. :)

AFM: I went to my first Scan it showed Baby, small sac meausuring 2 weeks behind, and no HB. So, I really will feel a little better seeing the HB.

All went perfect! Measuring 1 day ahead at 8+2. HEARD the heartbeat!!!!!!!!! 167bpm!

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82b.jpg

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82a.jpg

Yay for the healthy scan Lindsay, how you can relax a little now that you have heard the heart beat :)

It sure is! I can't wait for my scan, which won't be until baby is the size of a raspberry!

It really is! Cannot wait until we can hear it again although that is going to be another 4/5 weeks.

Ah I couldn't find this thread earlier ?

Congrats on all the good news :thumbup:

Mrskg: I hope you are doing okay. All things considering! :hugs:

Thank you x I'm actually doing well x seem to have picked myself up quickly this time x getting used to it all now I suppose x good news is that was our last try but we've decided to give it another go x going to docs for some tests on June 12th x but.......we've dtd unprotected an I think I may have ov'd as usual oops :wacko: what will be will be x

I'm so happy to hear that you aren't giving up! :) I'm very pleased to hear that you DTD around usual O. Let this month be the sticky one! Also, it'll be good to have tests done...

I'm sorry you've been through so much loss. It's just cruel. I'm hoping and praying that all ends, and in 9 months you'll be holding your forever baby!:hugs:

It's all a bit of a blur can't actually believe I've had 5 losses in 10 months sounds too unreal too be true x I must be very fertile lol x I fell with my 3 girls easily too x just need another sticky one now x I honestly believe I will get my rainbow at some point hope I'm not kidding myself xxx

How are you feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->