[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Nice idea on the intros.

I'm 32 (33 on 9/5). Hubs is 34. I'm a marketing consultant and hubs is a project manager. I've been off Depo Provera 2 years. TTC#1 with 2 CP's in Feb & May.

Pretty sure I got my positive OPK today!

DH and I are both 35. We are from Toronto but currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I am an accountant but currently working part time only and DH is an engineer. I have a son who is 7 1/2 years old and he was conceived the first month we started trying. Its been 18 months since I started ttc for my second child and have had 2 early losses.

I am currently 6dpo and last night I woke up with terrible breast pain.

I'm 38 and dh is 42. Been together 12 years. We are both engineers but I only do that occasionally now, hence working at an organic herb nursery/warehouse part time. Live in NZ but were in UK for quite a while. We have been ttc since January this year and had a mmc in July.

Hey all :) hope you don't mind me being here, I got my bfp in May.

Would love to keep in touch and watch as each and every one of you get your bfps :)

Hey all :) hope you don't mind me being here, I got my bfp in May.

Would love to keep in touch and watch as each and every one of you get your bfps :)

Hi waiting2c. That's fine, friends from my journal are welcome. Bit jealous of your bump though, lol. How you doing?

Pretty sure I got my positive OPK today!

Yay for positive opks! I'm starting to get lower back ache and I think that is a sign it's coming for me. Not too early please little eggy, I want you big and strong this month.

I'm doing good thanks :)

I don't want to be in your face though, honestly understand if you guys want to keep to just ttc ers :)

Good luck catching those eggys!! Are you trying anything different this month?

Don't be daft. O:) We have some bfps already, and also waiting for a couple of friends to find the thread.

Not trying anything different, just started the flax seed oil again. It helps with watery cm as I had bugger all last month. Probably due to mc though, but it can't hurt to have more.

My intro is. Am 33 yrs old, partner is 37 living in Johannesburg South Africa, he is an engineer I work in advertising sales, both pretty high stress environments.. Been together almost 8 years, not married much to the annoyance of almost everyone we know. We have two fur babies who are crazy spoilt.. Been officially ttc since Jan, had a chemical a year ago and a blighted ovum in June this year, just got second AF since d&c and now its game on for making another baby, well as soon as AF is gone lol..

Hi Ladies,

I am 34, DH is 39. We live in the UK, got married in April of this year and have been together for 4 1/2 years.

We have been TTC #1 for 22 months now. I had an ectopic 15 months ago and had my right tube removed. It was quite an emotional time and was added to because the first hospital messed up and sent me home 2 days out of ICU plus they had removed my stiches and bandage before they sent me home (wound was 22cm long!)

No hint of a :bfp: since the ectopic, but visited the docs last month and have started tests to see if there is something up.

It's so great to see there are so many people from all over the world. Nice to meet you all!

We've been trying just over 3 years. I've had 5 1st tri losses, no children. No cause has been found so far & I was on an aspirin/Clexane/progesterone protocol last time which didn't work. Going on Monday to get my NK cell levels tested though. I hope this is the problem cos I know it can be treated.

Nikki, FX that's a good sign!

Cutie - I hope you're right that this is a lucky thread! & FX for you catching the egg now you've had your +OPK!

I'm 37 (Just turned in July! lol) and dh turns 39 tomorrow. We've been together 16 years and will be married ten years next month. We have a puppy and 2 obese cats. I'm a flight attendant and dh is a heavy equipment mechanic. We live in Toronto and have been trying for a little while now. I've had 2 mc's. One was almost a year and a half ago- got pregnant without even trying- oh lord why can't that happen again! And just had another mc from a blighted ovum almost 3 weeks ago. Hoping it doesn't take another ten months of hardcore ttc to get pregnant again!

Cutie so jealous of your O! I think it'll be a little while still for me. Opk yesterday barely had an lh line and cm still thick and white. Still waiting impaitently!

I'm 37 (Just turned in July! lol) and dh turns 39 tomorrow. We've been together 16 years and will be married ten years next month. We have a puppy and 2 obese cats. I'm a flight attendant and dh is a heavy equipment mechanic. We live in Toronto and have been trying for a little while now. I've had 2 mc's. One was almost a year and a half ago- got pregnant without even trying- oh lord why can't that happen again! And just had another mc from a blighted ovum almost 3 weeks ago. Hoping it doesn't take another ten months of hardcore ttc to get pregnant again!

Cutie so jealous of your O! I think it'll be a little while still for me. Opk yesterday barely had an lh line and cm still thick and white. Still waiting impaitently!

Lynny, don't be jealous. +OPK just means that it's TTW time and I'm headed to crazyville. You + is on the way!! I'm not looking forward to the TWW at all! I'm going to do my best to know that we BD when I was in my fertile window so all I can do now is wait. :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

I am 34, DH is 39. We live in the UK, got married in April of this year and have been together for 4 1/2 years.

We have been TTC #1 for 22 months now. I had an ectopic 15 months ago and had my right tube removed. It was quite an emotional time and was added to because the first hospital messed up and sent me home 2 days out of ICU plus they had removed my stiches and bandage before they sent me home (wound was 22cm long!)

No hint of a :bfp: since the ectopic, but visited the docs last month and have started tests to see if there is something up.

It's so great to see there are so many people from all over the world. Nice to meet you all!

Ouch! That must have been awful for you. Good old nhs. Hope your tests show something easy to fix.

so nice to "get to know" everyone! :) :) :)

i tested this afternoon when I woke up (worked nights)- bfn. only 8(ish)dpo so it is still possible but im not too hopefully. it has been a really weird cycle.

Cutie hopefully the tww goes by quickly and gives you good news at the end!

Bugg still so early! Hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon!

So today is cd20 post mc and I have some spotting. Boo! I did an opk and it was even more negative than the last few days. Not even a hint of an lh line. Did a pregnancy ic as well just to make sure no hcg left and that was negative as well. On a normal cycle I O on day 18 and I realized O may be a little late but to be spotting now seems a bit much. C'est la vie! Hopefully my body works itself out so it can release an egg and I can catch it!

I had changed the ov detector on ff to "research" a few days ago cause I was tired of not seeing any crosshairs and this at least gave me dotted ones. Changed it back to "advanced" today to see if anything had changed and i got real crosshairs!!! wooohoo!!! Puts me back a day to 7 dpo but thats ok!

lynny- i spotted till cd 21, then got a pos opk on cd 23 (very negative still on cd22)- so hopefully it will be soon for you!

Bug, I'm so glad you said that. I was wondering why I hadn't got cross hairs yet. Read your post and realised I had changed the settings. Changed them back and wham! 3dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->