[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Bug, I'm so glad you said that. I was wondering why I hadn't got cross hairs yet. Read your post and realised I had changed the settings. Changed them back and wham! 3dpo!

yay!!! :) :)

I tested today- am about 7dpo ( don't temp but use cbfm) and ofcoz BFN. Still hopeful :haha: I have been with DH for 11 years and he says I am getting crazier as the years go by.

so nice to "get to know" everyone! :) :) :)

i tested this afternoon when I woke up (worked nights)- bfn. only 8(ish)dpo so it is still possible but im not too hopefully. it has been a really weird cycle.

Too early for negative thoughts honey :flower: when is af due?

Cutie hopefully the tww goes by quickly and gives you good news at the end!

Bugg still so early! Hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon!

So today is cd20 post mc and I have some spotting. Boo! I did an opk and it was even more negative than the last few days. Not even a hint of an lh line. Did a pregnancy ic as well just to make sure no hcg left and that was negative as well. On a normal cycle I O on day 18 and I realized O may be a little late but to be spotting now seems a bit much. C'est la vie! Hopefully my body works itself out so it can release an egg and I can catch it!

Perhaps your body wanted a bit more time to produce you a good egg. Hope it comes quickly for you though. This whole business is frustrating.

Practically had to beg for :sex: this morning, what has the world come to! Feeling completely over the whole thing now.

Negative opk today so hope it didn't come yesterday and I missed it. Shouldn't be that early, but my temps for the last two mornings aren't reliable with this cold so I can't be sure. Only got 4 opks left so hope it doesn't come after cd14 or I'm stuffed.

Don't want to buy anymore things to pee on. Sick of it. May just try winging it next month. Less stress.

Practically had to beg for :sex: this morning, what has the world come to! Feeling completely over the whole thing now.

Negative opk today so hope it didn't come yesterday and I missed it. Shouldn't be that early, but my temps for the last two mornings aren't reliable with this cold so I can't be sure. Only got 4 opks left so hope it doesn't come after cd14 or I'm stuffed.

Don't want to buy anymore things to pee on. Sick of it. May just try winging it next month. Less stress.

I'm with ya Tui. I need to BD the next 3 days and my hubs is 100% on board with TTC, but I swear I feel like he forgets that we have to have sex to have a baby! Before telling him anything about my cycle, I couldn't keep him off of me. Now I find myself saying sooooo you know I'm fertile right?! I'm ready to finish out this fertile window so I can relax. I'm looking forward to waking up and not POAS and stressing about if we BD or not. A lot more fun to do it when we want to. I wish I could stop tempting but I want to finish this cycle out.

I know we like the confirmation of tests and temps, but test or not, you will still O.

Hi ladies :wave:

I see a few familiar names :). Here is a bit about me.

Both DH and I are 38 turning 39 in September. We've been together for almost 3 years now and married for 1 1/2. I'm a financial investigator and DH is an environmental scientist. We started TTC last November, found out that I have tubal issue 3 months ago. Currently, waiting for IVF to start in October. So, I'll be a stalker most of the time since there is nothing to do for now.

Lots of :dust: for the active TTCers. Can't wait to squint at tests. It has become a game to me. :)

so nice to "get to know" everyone! :) :) :)

i tested this afternoon when I woke up (worked nights)- bfn. only 8(ish)dpo so it is still possible but im not too hopefully. it has been a really weird cycle.

Too early for negative thoughts honey :flower: when is af due?

Before my last MC my cycles were always 25 days.... since, it has been all over the place. So pretty much anytime from Sat onwards.

DH and I had words last night. He says he wants to know when I'm fertile and how I know etc. but I've decided it's not worth it. When he knows, it almost feels harder to get him to BD.

He said it's not true but he just has a low sex drive (which he does), but when he doesn't know I am more able to 'persuade him'.

He then said 'I suppose now you're gonna read too much into that and come to the conclusion that I don't want a baby - that's not true'

Unfortunately we had to stop then as we were out with a friend and they came back to the table.

I had told him that it was out last chance this month to DTD so he said he'd try. However, when we got home he decided to stay downstairs with his friend when I went to bed! He says one thing but his actions say something different.

I'm so upset by this, but I don't think he realises.

He says I'm trying too hard and that 'it'll happen when it happens' that infuriates me! We've been trying nearly 2 years!

Sorry for the rant, but I don't think any of my friends would understand. They all have their children.

:hugs: blue, that's hard. I hope you're able to continue your conversation soon & really get a resolution because you're right, in TTC, words alone are not enough!

Good luck to those of you in the TWW. Hope you get you + soon Lynny.

It's been really great to hear more about everyone - safer in a closed thread, I wouldn't feel comfortable posting too much about myself in a thread that any random internet person could read! From my perspective too, it's nice that we're all around the same age, most of my IRL friends of my age have kids already.

So because its closed no one else can read it but us on the group right? I prefer that I think. Finding this the longest AF of my life and its only day 3 just want to get going again. Very excited to find an online pregnancy store here now that delivers cheap tests in quantity, its so expensive to buy them from the shops, so will be putting an order in this weekend...

Bluefish, we're on a similar page today. This month my husband says he wants to know, but I don't think he fully gets it. I told him last night that yesterday was a key day for us and really our last chance to try for this cycle and he says ok. Then he goes out with friends, stays out late, gets back in and just kinda piddles around the house. Finally, I got frustrated and just went to bed. I think we were better off when he didn't know. I went to bed so upset that we didn't yesterday and now I feel like our chance is gone for the month.

Blue- that is so frustrating. I think people saying "it will happen when it happens" is so infuriating! Hopefully you can continue your conversation and get him to realize just what TTC actually means.

I am 34 my hubby is 28 we have been together nearly eight years and married for three. We live in Cornwall and I am district nurse. We have a gorgeous daughter who is 17 months old. After three early miscarriages I am cautiously pregnant again got a :bfp: this week on a ic and plan to do a frer in the morning. X x

Can't wait to see the frer Sporty!!!

Is that what I did then by making it closed? I was just following other examples. Is it only b&b members that can read it then? Anyone know?

hmmm i think other registered members can see it... but the general public can't- but I could be wrong

Bluefish, men are stupid and insensitive sometimes. I guess he is trying to prepare himself ? Still like cutieq said, they forget they actually need to have sex in order to make a baby! Mine moans about it but generally finds he likes it once we get going, lol. I hope you get to chat again, I hate arguments.

Glad you have found a "hpt dealer" taztap :haha: you'll soon be a poas addict like the rest of us!

i was worried as i only had one ic left.. panic!!! :haha: lol but i placed an order with a local co-op and just received a message to say they were in! woohoo!! now I can continue my obsessive POASing! lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->