[Closed] Per Ardua Ad Astra

Tui

Mum
Reaction score
Welcome my friends to our new support group - Per ardua ad astra (through adversity to the stars).

To keep this group small I have decided to make it a closed group, as it is intended to be for the friends I have made since my ttc journey began. Some are waiting to try, some actively trying, and some have already got their bfps. This group is for everyone to support each other till we all get our babies in our arms, and beyond......as I for one know I will definitely need some support once the little tinker arrives!

Members:

Sportysgirl
Confuzion
Cutieq
Bug222
Lynny77
Mrs W 11
Bluefish1980
Nikki1979
Fezzle
xxmyheartxx
Ilovetomatoes
Slowloris
Kwynia
Laurac1988
Wishing1010
Waiting2c
Taztap
Squig34
Tui
Left wonderin

Welcome ladies. Let me know your status as you link in and I will put you in the right list. I've done a few already, let me know if I got it wrong :dohh:

Morning Tui. I am TTC.

On a separate note, I hope you have a better day at work when you are next in x

Hi Tui - I am ttc.

Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow :hugs:

I have a question. Is it ok to take cold remedies whilst ttc? I'm a few days off ovulation but worried that taking something, like decongestants, will somehow affect egg quality. Or am I just being ridiculous, lol ?

Tui - I think it would be okay. I know that some women take robitussin before ovulation to increase/thin out cm.

Yes never thought of that. Just want to breathe through my nose again. My lips and mouth are all dry and my nose is like a tap! Don't get sick very often, been about two years since I had a cold.

BTW, I can recommend flax oil for watery cm !

Hellloooo. Reporting for stalking/testing duty. We are actively ttc I fact it appears I am in a 3 week wait. Af was due last Friday I think and still no sign of it. Had a negative test on Monday at the doc he made me do it cause he needed to give me antibiotic I am half dying with bronchitis. So not sure if being so sick is keeping af away. If nothing by weekend I guess I will test again. Not even entirely sure I did ovulate this is second cycle after miscarriage.. I am sure you can take some cold and flu meds at least to try stop. It getting worse..

Sorry you are feeling crappy too. Hope your cycle sorts itself out. Frustrating when you are in limbo. Have you though about temping?

Here! I think I must have missed Sporty's BFP - congratulations!

Also yes, WTT is right for me.

Hi hun, we are ttc, im also suffering a horrid cold at the moment, feels wrong to be ill in august x

Sorry you are feeling crappy too. Hope your cycle sorts itself out. Frustrating when you are in limbo. Have you though about temping?

Speak of the devil and he arrives. Af arrived this afternoon.. Have thought about temping but no idea what thermometer to get, all I can find is ear ones here..

hiii ladies. Excited about this thread!

Nikki, is right. Some women take robitussin, so I think you're fine. TTC for me and waiting to O. Should be this week. This is going to be an awesomely, lucky thread for us all!

Hi ladies! This is great!

Sorry about af taz. Every month I think about temping but I've never had the ability to actually remember when I wake up. I even have a thermometer next to my bed. I think opk's and the fertility monitor are better for me.

Cutie waiting to O as well. Patiently. Or not so patiently. And I've been so lazy about bd'ing. Gotta do that to have a baby! I will tonight!

Ugh, sorry AF arrived taz, but at least it means you're ready to go again!

Lynny, I'm CD17 now. Should have about 2 days to go before I do. We BD'd Sunday & Monday and took a break last night. Must get back to it tonight!! And you do the same haha.

Hi hun, we are ttc, im also suffering a horrid cold at the moment, feels wrong to be ill in august x

Well it's winter here so right time for colds, lol. Got zero sleep last night. Not making a good impression at work I'm sure. Hard to learn new stuff when you feel like you have cotton wool in your head.

Speak of the devil and he arrives. Af arrived this afternoon.. Have thought about temping but no idea what thermometer to get, all I can find is ear ones here..
Have a look on ebay, there are loads and cheap too. Sorry you got AF, but at least you know where you are now :hugs:

Cutieq, lynny, it looks like we are similar in cycles, yay. I am cd9 and I O between cd11-cd14 so far. Hope this cold eases up quick, as bd is the last thing I feel like right now. Mind you it's easier for us girls, I could if necessary just lie back and think of England :haha:

sorry af got you taz :(

CD22 for me.. but not sure if I ovulated or not. temps are up a bit but noting like normal. if I did ov then im either 7 or 8 dpo.

Can we do some intros? I know some of you but not all :)

Im 31 as is DH, we were highschool sweethearts and have been married for 8 years now, together since we were 16. Live in British Columbia (West Coast of Canada) but I am originally from the UK. I am a critical care nurse- working at a local hospital in the Intensive Care Unit. DH is a high school teacher. I have one DS who was two at the end of June- it took 1 year to conceive him. Currently have been TTC #2 for 8 1/2 months with two losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->