[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

I think everyone has seen a nursing station...usually a long desk with multiple stations in an open area. You can see my screen on BnB! I was just about to post the 1st pic when I thought I should get a shot with a wider view :thumbup:

@LC, the first thing I noticed in your picture was the books with Interlibrary Loan sleeves on them. Grad school flashbacks......

@Lil, I love that you can personalize your computer at work!

I forgot I took this the other day- my other work space- one of our lecture rooms.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
It was all redone recently. They also just put in keypads at all the seats for this programme we have where the students can send in responses to questions in the lecture, though I tried to use it a few weeks ago and they weren't working. I use them in another lecture room and they are fun to use!

I love how different everyone's workspace is. Good first photo challenge tx.

Crap! I forgot to get a picture of my office today! I'll see if I have any old pics.

Here's my blue picture. It's my eye!

https://i58.tinypic.com/2hs6yp3.jpg

I'm ever so slowly catching back up on BnB!

Here's my home office:
workspace2.jpgworkspace1.jpg

And the first blue thing I could find, a souvenir book from le Louvre:
blue.jpg

I'm such a slacker, I forgot to say something in the thread to subscribe so I forgot to upload my picture! Ok so here my office, as you probably remember it's half nursery, half office so here's the half that's office. Usually my work laptop is on the desk to the left but since I'm on mat leave I shoved it in a closet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
My something blue is the view of the ocean and sky from my living room window. And after taking that I suddenly realize it's an incredibly beautiful day... I should open a door or window or get dressed or something...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
a doll, gifted from my mum... I love these dolls, and these flowers (gerberas). this sits on my desk.

Attachments

• azul.jpg
    azul.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Since I've been sick, I haven't been out of the house much to take pictures. Here are some bluebonnets:

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsb8c5e671.jpg

Well I got something blue in the mail just in time! :thumbup: These are for the wedding! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->