[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

txbiscuit

Secondary Infertility
Reaction score
This thread is intended to continue the photo challenge fun from Snackimals' challenge last year. Right now, the group is closed; we want to keep the list small, so that we can really get to know each other. Once we get rolling, we will all take turns contributing challenges, which will be posted here.

Challenges:

1. My workspace (if you work from home as a mom or can't post your WORK-work space for privacy reasons, be creative!) - Due Friday, 4/18
2. Something blue (Due Friday, 4/25)
3. Lilly challenge: Take a picture of a bug (Due Friday, 5/2)
4. Pirate/Clandie/MIZZY: Butt(s) (Due Friday, 5/9)
5. Lionchild: iconic feature/landmark of your hometown (Due Friday, 5/16)
6. Something that makes me happy (Due Friday, 5/23)
7. A mug or mugshot (Due Friday, 6/13)
8. 10 minutes walk from your door (Due Friday, 6/20)

Ooh- good thing you posted this today- tomorrow is my last day at work until the 28th! :wohoo:

Cowgirl- I have a feeling yours is going to be much more exciting than mine!

It will have to be a phone picture but I'm sure I can get a calf or baby goat to cooperate.

Nope, you are super-VIP status, Snack. https://www.habbotiles.net/images/badgeguide/VIP.gif

-will now start clearing up and cleaning up my desk :(

Here's my first assignment. I tried out the panoramic photo feature on my phone, which makes my office area look bigger than it really is.

Note the lack of windows - ah, cubicle life! I compensate by covering every blank surface with pictures of Ellie (or family and friends).

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsc275f592.jpg

Whoops. Probably shouldn't document my BnB obsession.

Ohhh! I won't be back in the office until Tuesday but I'll get a pic then! I'm not going to clean up first either!

Ok- here is my office- I share with another lecturer. My space is one on the side with the door; hers is the side with the window.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh- I don't know why they are upside down- I don't work on a space shuttle!

Ahhh- I don't know why they are upside down- I don't work on a space shuttle!

My guess is that you took it with your iPhone. For some reason mine puts upside down pics on here too unless I go through a 17 step process to save it to the desktop, open it in preview, and rotate it. I usually just assume that everybody can just figure it out. :haha:

Your office looks cozy! Too bad you have to share it with another person though.

It's not a bad office- you can't tell from the shot, but the view out of the window is nice over the buildings across the car park. Much better than my last office where the window looked over a small, dark inner courtyard into the IT office.

I might try to get a photo of one of our lecture rooms on the way out of work! :thumbup:

Sorry pictures are crappy lighting wasn't the best, but here's some calves and a group of kids. This is at the sale barn I work at, not our farm.

Attachments

• work 1.jpg
    work 1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
  • work 2.jpg
    work 2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Here's Me!

Attachments

• CAM00117.jpg
    CAM00117.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11