{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

2 dpo and I am already going crazy. I am the WORST in the tww. I already want to poas even though that's just silly. I hate just sitting here having to wait.

BB, you're right. Time truly IS the best healer. When we lost our little guy, I wondered how we'd ever go on.. but here we are.. going on. One day at a time. Sometimes it's an hour at a time, and occasionally, just a moment at a time.. but putting one foot in front of the other is all you can do. Grieve at your own pace, in your own way.

Nichole, too funny! I'm the same way though. I'd much rather this wait than waiting to O though because I'm always afraid I won't O and then no chance at all.. I am thinking I'm going to test 11 DPO. At least TRY to hold out that long. Lol.

I might use ICs at 10dpo to quench the urge. 13 or 14dpo with the frer.

Amelia!! Great news love!! Glad they're watching you closely!! Take it easy for the holiday and this weekend, will ya lady?! Feet up, stay in your robe with some tea and watch your favorite flicks! Xx

BB- I'm so sorry DH is being that way. Honestly, when we found out about our MC at 12 weeks and sheduled surgery for the next day one of the first things I asked was if I could go home and drink ALOT. And they said yes, just nothing after mid night...and we both drank wine and cried our eyes out and then drank some more until we were numb enough to sleep. Everyone copes differently, he will come around I'm sure. Hugs to both of you, it's such an aweful thing to go through xx

I agree Amelia-since dh is coming let him pamper you a bit!
I am stiff and sore and don't want to bowl tonight.

I have a couple that came with my OPKS, one Walmart $0.88, and one FRER.. so I will probably test with the cheapies at 10/11 dpo and then FRER if I makes it to 13 dpo.. my LP is only about 12 days, SOMETIMES 13.

Katrina, your chart is looking pretttttty good! :) FX!

Cassidy, me too!!

Sure is quiet on here today. I will probably go to bed again early tonight and might be back on around 4 am since that's when I have been getting up lately.

So sorry bb that you lost your bean. I hope you get a Christmas or New Years bfp.

I'm feeling really optimistic this cycle. I swear ss will be the death of me. My bbs are still tender which is so odd. I hope this cycle is the lucky one!

Katrina your chart is looking awesome!!!

FX for you Nichole!!!

Katrina- when are you testing?? Fxd so tightly for a little turkey for you!! :)

Nichole, I feel optimistic and lucky, too!! I'm crampy on both sides. Idk what that's about, but it doesnt feel like O pain. FX for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->