• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

:happydance: You reckon maybe yesterday was the day? My boobs are soreeeeee today for the first time this cycle!

BB, I think it does. Maybe yesterday was the day. Wait and see what your temp does.. story of our lives, wait.. right!? :) FX for you!

I may test on 10 dpo and 11 dpo and 12 dpo if I need to. My average LP is 12 days so AF is due next Friday. I think. Ha. I guess I'm not really 100% sure since I took clomid this cycle. Does it change that?

BB, I would go with the first one, but if you really think the thermometer was wrong, go with the second. Make a note of the other temp and you can change it later if need be.

Marie, I'm really sorry. :( You aren't out til the witch shows though. I can sympathize with your feelings. My life will be complete when I get to be a mama. We started trying in January 2012. I get pregnant after 10 months.. and he was stillborn. It was such a heartbreaking tease. I can only make the best of it and trust in God. I'm sorry you're having a tough day. I hate it for you. The bright side to the situation is that you, and all of us, will be better mamas when we get our turns because we will and do appreciate all that goes into getting pregnant and having a child. You WILL get your turn. I'm sure of it. I hope it is soon.

Thank you for your kind words Sandy. <3 It sucks that we are going through this but at least we can go through it together and support each other. Thank you.

You're welcome, Marie! And you're right, at least we're all going through it together. It helps to have ladies who understand.

Sandy-Yes it can change your lp length. Mine was a day longer I think...I think a few of the other ladies had it extended a day or two as well.

Suzy was totally wrong for me, and I am on a thread with about 20 girls who got predictions and she has been wrong for EVERY SINGLE ONE so far. Scam!!! Lol. Now what we need is Julie's psychic!!! Said she saw twin girls being conceived in September I think. Right for the first two, we'll see about the girl part. COME ON JULIE WHERE'S THE HOOKUP?! lol

Lol She lives in Illinois...so maybe if you travel to her! She really just does it on the side because she enjoys it.

So as I was googling about implantation and such, I stumbled across this thread that had this image that had some good info. I kind of understand better what goes on in there while we wait. :) Just wanted to share in case any of you didn't really know either!

https://archive.tcoyf.com/forums/p/68840/1173182.aspx?d=1

Nichole and Sandy... your charts are ROCKIN!!!!! FX!!!!

Thank you!! I'm excited, especially comparing the last few charts.. but trying not to be too hopeful, ya know??

Nichole, your chart DOES look super awesome!! FX for you!!

I've had to have a nosey too. Nichole your chart looks brilliant!!! FX! When you testing?

Thanks gals I tested this morning with the clearblue test :bfn: will do the frer tomorrow if temps look good still. They usually go down 12dpo if af is coming.

It looks like they usually go down at 11dpo too for you Nichole, but they went UP!!! Eeeek FX. I love chart stalking you lovely ladies. Gonna try to remember to start temping tomorrow. FX that this month we will actually have a chance...

I worry I got my o day wrong this month and I'm only 10dpo. I thought I had o pains around 1am cd 18 but I wasn't entirely sure.

I just know my temp is going to be low tomorrow. Ugh I feel so pessimistic right now.

Don't give up yet!! Wait and see what tomorrow brings. FX for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->