• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Temperature rise this morning, please stay up tomorrow!!! My boobs are sore which is a good sign, this only usually happens after O!

BB, looks great!

Afm, temp drop.. please PLEASE be implantation.

I've finally caught up! So sorry I've been so Bad at keeping up in here lately. Been super busy at work since we just moved into new location an most of the time when I'm at home I'm nauseous and don't want to look at a computer/phone screen for too long.

Amelia-so exciting about DH's interview! I hope hope hope he gets it!

Amanda- how did your interview go?

Cassidy- I've got my fingers and toea crossed that you'll get that beautiful bfp before the end of the year, hopefully sooner than that though :hugs:

Nichole- that I outrageous! I can't believe that the quote they have you was so far off! That is unbelievable, if be pissed too! But yay for getting your GED soon!

Morgan- I still say cord

Mirolee- I wish I was in Hawaii, hopefully the relaxing vacay is jut what you guys need for baby makin!

I know I didn't respond to everyone, there was just a ton of info so I responded to the few things that I remembered after reading 31 pages, wishing all you girls so much baby dust this month, I hope we get some little thanksgiving beans

I'm getting more and more nervous the closer it gets to testing because I'm not really having symptoms other than back pain.. but that's all I had last time, too..

I'm getting more and more nervous the closer it gets to testing because I'm not really having symptoms other than back pain.. but that's all I had last time, too..

A lot of women don't have symptoms. Keep your mind occupied and enjoy your day. Time will soon tell! A big hug! <3

:bfn: can't shake this I'm out feeling. I'm so blah right now.

Nicole, going off your chart it looks like you only implanted a few days ago. If that's the case, I'd give it another couple days before retesting. You could be slower to excrete HCG into your urine is all!

Nichole, your chart still looks awesome! Don't give up.

Nichole, your chart still looks awesome! Don't give up.

Nichole your chart is seriously rocking. Emily got a BFN at 13dpo. You are NOT OUT. Is there any way you could have O'd CD20? Just wondering with that huge temp spike there. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I was just thinking about this.. I'd like your opinions please. So I have had 29-32 day cycles. This is CD 31 for me. Should I expect AF Tuesday? Do I go by my LP which is 10-13 days? Should I go by DPO? I'm not really sure what to judge this all by.. and toss in some clomid and I'm totally clueless. Ugh.

Go by LP. Your O day can change, that happens with LOTS of women. But your LP usually consistently stays the same. If FF is right and you O'd on October 26th, and your LP is anywhere from 10 to 13 days, you can expect AF anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday. Clomid can extend your LP though, so there is a chance that she could show after that.. I have my FX for you!

I for sure Oed the cd 17 or 18. I had a fallback rise again this cycle. It looks just like the one that happened in August. If I'm only 11dpo today and Oed cd 18, my temp should drop tomorrow. Hopefully it stays up. I just restocked the frers and I'm itching to use em.

I agree Nichole -- You're not out til AF shows. FX she stays far far away!!

Agree, use LP. It should become more consistent with Clomid.

Thanks, Cassidy. This is all so confusing. Blah! I appreciate the info!

Okay, LP it is! So I guess I wait! I'm so tempted to test in the morning since it could theoretically be the day before.. but I'm fairly sure pregnant or not, I'll get a BFN on 9 dpo.

Go by LP. Your O day can change, that happens with LOTS of women. But your LP usually consistently stays the same. If FF is right and you O'd on October 26th, and your LP is anywhere from 10 to 13 days, you can expect AF anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday. Clomid can extend your LP though, so there is a chance that she could show after that.. I have my FX for you!

For the first time, I'm sure FF is right. I had a positive OPK, O pains, and a temp drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->