• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

oh dear. Ive been live streaming since i got in at 10. This is total madness. Is your attorney in the holding area in the airport or outside on one of the boulevards?

Suzy was totally wrong for me, and I am on a thread with about 20 girls who got predictions and she has been wrong for EVERY SINGLE ONE so far. Scam!!! Lol. Now what we need is Julie's psychic!!! Said she saw twin girls being conceived in September I think. Right for the first two, we'll see about the girl part. COME ON JULIE WHERE'S THE HOOKUP?! lol

suzy was totally wrong for me, and i am on a thread with about 20 girls who got predictions and she has been wrong for every single one so far. Scam!!! Lol. Now what we need is julie's psychic!!! Said she saw twin girls being conceived in september i think. Right for the first two, we'll see about the girl part. Come on julie where's the hookup?! Lol

seriously!!!

So I was putting my jammies on and hubby says to me, "Baby, your boobies are getting darker.. maybe you're pregnant." He noticed that last time, too he had said in the past.. eek!! I hope he's right. Lol

Here's hoping!

I've been having a backache off and on and a little headache. I've also been super tired today. I wanted to take a nap around 5 I was so sleepy. I never want to take naps. SS is a pain in the butt.

Agree Nichole!! Sounds promising though! FX for you. I hate it and I can't help it both! Lol

Nichole - fatigue was my first symptom!!! Even before I got my bfp. I was so exhausted and just figured it was from moving...but it never went away.
Ugh I am wide awake and I have to be up for work in 6 hours. I took a 3 hour nap earlier and it screwed me up

I feel like the tiredness is from something other than a bfp. I'm getting regular pms signs too like the sore boobies. I don't want to get my hopes up.

Omg I could kill DH!!!! He just came home from working detail at the haunted house...he's like here I got you something...gave me a box of chocolate that said chocolate dipped insects. I thought it was a joke like kids candy. So I ate one and he freaked out and was like you ate one?! Uh yeah if you give me chocolate I will eat it....they are really bugs in chocolate. I want to die.

Stalking from my vaca.... The letrazole made me super nauseous, I'm glad tonight's the last dose. Got lots of sun and walking and pictures. Now I just need to keep my bf awake long enough in the evening to get some lovin'.... Hehe.
Thinking about you ladies....

Morning girls :) Hope your all ok! Good luck to those of you testing soon. I really hope we get us some BFPs soon!

AFM - I've woke up this morning with quite sore boobs which is the first time this cycle, usually happens around O so fingers crossed! My lady bits need a break! :rofl: Hubby has been up for :sex: more than me this month. "Let's make a baby" he keeps saying :lol: We were talking last night and he's beginning to blame himself. He was 21, 22 and 28 when he conceived his children so now that he's 32 he completely blames himself. He says it's because he's gotten old. I tried to reassure him and I think it worked. I guess we are both pretty bummed because we just presumed it would happen quickly :dohh:

Question about BBT. My thermometer doesn't seem to be beeping as much. Anyways. I took my temperature this morning and after a whole it hadn't beeped so took it out and it read 36.60. I reset my thermometer and put it back in. It beeped and read 36.52. Which temperature would you use?

BFN this morning. Witch due tomorrow and I can certainly feel her coming. I was hoping to get a BFP for my birthday. I'm turning 30 in nine days and nothing special to celebrate. I never, in a million years, thought I wouldn't have babies by 30. God knows all things and has His reasons. I just have to trust that. Can't help but be sad though. I want a little one that calls me "Mommy". And I want a chance to be the best mommy ever.

15 months of trying and not even close. Teary today.

BB, I would go with the first one, but if you really think the thermometer was wrong, go with the second. Make a note of the other temp and you can change it later if need be.

Marie, I'm really sorry. :( You aren't out til the witch shows though. I can sympathize with your feelings. My life will be complete when I get to be a mama. We started trying in January 2012. I get pregnant after 10 months.. and he was stillborn. It was such a heartbreaking tease. I can only make the best of it and trust in God. I'm sorry you're having a tough day. I hate it for you. The bright side to the situation is that you, and all of us, will be better mamas when we get our turns because we will and do appreciate all that goes into getting pregnant and having a child. You WILL get your turn. I'm sure of it. I hope it is soon.

Mirolee, sounds like you're having a blast! FX :)

Nichole, fx for you when you test again, too.

AFM, temp stayed the same this morning.. no real symptoms to speak of, which is fine. Did some shopping with hubby at some Amish/country type stores today. It was fun. I must admit it was a little bittersweet because there is so much baby stuff.. adorable cute little baby things.. but I made the best of it and went on. We'll get our turn.. hopefully soon. We're going to an Amish/Mennonite restaurant tonight for dinner. Should be yummy. It's been nice to get away! It's going to be a busy week this coming week, but that will be good so I can try to wait as long as possible to test. I'm trying to decide 10, 11, or 12 dpo to test. We'll see.

I say wait until 12DPO! I'm really hoping this is it for you this month!!! FX!

One more question - On Tuesday at my scan she said my right ovary looked fine and mentioned something about a follicle. I've been cramping on the right. Does a follicle mean about to O? I've been cramping today for the first time this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->