• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I'm so glad it's the weekend; I'm so tired! I'm excited to sleep in tomorrow, spend some time with my hubby, and did I say sleep in?? Haha.

I'm sorry Amelia. That really and truly sucks. I hope it gives you some answers.

Can't wait for your scan Morgan!

Good luck with your test Amelia

Sandy- I will probably test again on cd12. I might test tomorrow with an IC just to get the satisfy my POAS addiction. Or I might use the blue dye test I have. I guess I will see tomorrow when I wake up.

Nichole, I was thinking you were 12 dpo today for some reason.. you are DEFINITELY not out!! FX FX FX!!

Nichole, please be careful with the blue dye tests. They are so evil sometimes!

I know which is why they've been sitting in my cupboard for months and months. They came with the clearblue ovulation tests I got awhile back. If I see something on that test I will be whipping out a FRER real fast.

Your chart still looks rockin' Nichole! You are not out yet!!!

Saandy- that is a very nice potential implantation dip!!! FX for you!

Ugh, in mopey news- I only have 83 days left of FF before I have to renew my VIP subscription. :( Didn't think i'd still need it after this long.

Ugh, in mopey news- I only have 83 days left of FF before I have to renew my VIP subscription. :( Didn't think i'd still need it after this long.

Sorry hun :( Today marks 1 year of TTC'ing for me and no end in sight. Keep your head up, You're gonna get preggers soon!

:( I'm sorry Cassidy...I hope it happens for you soon! You never know, you may not need all of those 83 days!

I think mine said bfp in July (which was right) from a cycle in June (wrong) baby in March (due in April, so possible) I'm pretty sure that was mine....

please tell me about psychic suzy...

Back in March-ish we all bought a psychic reading re: conception from a psychic named Suzy. It proved to be a bust for all of us except Rachel. We did have a list going to see if it was accurate..I'll try to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->