{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Well, I tested today on a pink wondfo and got nothing, not even a shadow. I just spoke to a naturopath and she said the amounts of B6 and B12 I'm taking will not delay my period. Sigh... I'll njust test on wondfos here and there until AF. If in a week I'm still late then blood test it is. My midwife will probably do a urine test on Wednesday when I go for my appointment anyway. I'm not getting my hopes up though. That follicle found the day before OD was too small :-(

Marie-FX for you anyway. I hope you get some good news

Vitamin B can lengthen your LP!

Yes, I just read that but I read it won't do it unless it's 50mg or higher. I'm taking 27mg. It might be the combination of that and the B12. Just finished reading up on B6 now off to read on B12's effect.

I am now officially a day late.

Are you taking a prenatal as well? By prenatal has extra B vitamins in it! Either way fxd late is a good sign and that bfp is right around the corner!! :)

Vitamin B can lengthen your LP!

Yes, I just read that but I read it won't do it unless it's 50mg or higher. I'm taking 27mg. It might be the combination of that and the B12. Just finished reading up on B6 now off to read on B12's effect.

I am now officially a day late.

Are you taking a prenatal as well? By prenatal has extra B vitamins in it! Either way fxd late is a good sign and that bfp is right around the corner!! :)

Yes, I included those B vitamins in my count and it's still not enough to affect it. We'll see! :shrug:

I got crosshairs this morning :happydance: I'm pretty sure they are right as my boobs are so ridiculously sore and only usually happens around O! My only wobble is that the day I apparently O'd I had to use the adjuster as I took my temperature an hour late. I guess we will keep :sex: just in case and see how we go!

Marie, FX'ed!!

BB, yay for crosshairs!! FX for you.

Temp was down more but I got up an hour and a half early so I adjusted it. So it went up a bit. Just waiting. I talked myself out of testing this morning. I may test tomorrow morning though. I want to wait, but I'm struggling.. lol. On the other hand, since it didn't shoot right back to where it was, I'm not very confident.

Morning ladies! Just checking in since I didn't since Friday. FX for everyone who is close to testing!!

My temp was down today but not my much. Still a :bfn: on the test. I am starting to think I got the o day wrong and I'm only 12dpo. I dtill feel out... Just have to wait and see.

Hope you're not out nichole. Do you have any symptoms ? How about you marie ? Are you testing again ?

I have an ultrasound on thurs to check everything looks ok and if so we will ttc next month. I am going to go to dr and get 50mg of clomid . Hope she doesn't say no!

Morning Ladies...

Sorry Katrina that the witch got you...I really hope you get your BFP this month!!

Nichole, fx'd for you...you're not out till the with shows and I can't see your chart on my work computer but from what it sounds like you're looking good this month!

Sandy, when are you testing??

I'm excited about the scans this week!!
Morgan are you doing anything special for the gender reveal??

AFM, I'm still in limbo, cd 32 - just emailed my doc to ask how long I should wait to contact her for a prescription to jump start AF again so i can be onto the next cycle and hopefully start ovulating. I am feeling a little better about the whole process, I am trying to be more relaxed and just accept that i have NO CONTROL over when my body becomes pregnant. Hubs is being better and I have implemented Date Nights so its his turn this week to come up with dinner and some activity that does not involve, TV or Internet - just listening to music in the background and enjoying each other's company...hopefully that will put the spark back in that we need.

Nichole, your chart still looks great. FX for you!!

Hope your ultrasound goes well. Have you had problems in the past for a reason to use clomid or just wanting to try to increase your chances?

I'm just hanging out.. passing time til I can test. Sore lower back is pretty much my only complaint. Nothing exciting.

Brittney, I am sorry you're struggling!! FX for you. I am thinking about testing tomorrow. Not sure yet.

That sounds lovely brittney.
I had had clomid prescribed for my first pregnancy. It toom me 12 months to conceive last april but then I had clomid aug and sept and got preg both months. Just hoping I can sustain the next pregnancy :-(

Thanks Sandy, fingers and toes crossed for you!

I'm definitely starting to feel better, I had a girls night on Saturday and I think it was just what I needed to get out of my funk so I'm a little more optimistic and it will happen when it happens, I'm focusing on the relationship with the hubs and enjoying the last of our pre-pregnancy, pre-baby time together :)

I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. Hope things get easier!

Thanks, Brittney. Mine too. Lol. I'm nervous to test. I just don't know. Glad girls night helped you out!! :) I hope things get fixed for you quickly! And I love your Outlook! I wish I could have that thought, too.

Brittney- I'm sorry too that has to stink waiting a whole month to try again and wondering when the dang witch will show and just be over with!! Hope they can get you on some good meds to regulate it all and that you get to ovulating soon and makin that bean! :)

Sandy- I admire your strength to not test!! That chart looks so much "healthier" than the previous months.. either way you are deffo on the way to getting that rainbow!!

Nichole- Still looking good and still early! I am thinking you O'd later too looking at the chart pattern but who knows.. FX'd always!!!

AFM- Brittney asked about the gender reveal and I am not too sure yet.. We were wanting to keep it a secret until my Thanksgiving/Bday party this Saturday and doing some cute food or game reveal for the family. I found a bunch of good ideas online but REALLY want to share on Facebook this Thursday! So maybe I'll just block my family from the post and hope they don't ninja their way into finding out so that we can surprise them. BIG week ahead of me. Also just started my Target registry, so exciting. Hope I'm not being too braggy/proud- just finally getting to the point where I can believe this is really real! :cloud9:

Brittney- I'm sorry too that has to stink waiting a whole month to try again and wondering when the dang witch will show and just be over with!! Hope they can get you on some good meds to regulate it all and that you get to ovulating soon and makin that bean! :)

Sandy- I admire your strength to not test!! That chart looks so much "healthier" than the previous months.. either way you are deffo on the way to getting that rainbow!!

Nichole- Still looking good and still early! I am thinking you O'd later too looking at the chart pattern but who knows.. FX'd always!!!

AFM- Brittney asked about the gender reveal and I am not too sure yet.. We were wanting to keep it a secret until my Thanksgiving/Bday party this Saturday and doing some cute food or game reveal for the family. I found a bunch of good ideas online but REALLY want to share on Facebook this Thursday! So maybe I'll just block my family from the post and hope they don't ninja their way into finding out so that we can surprise them. BIG week ahead of me. Also just started my Target registry, so exciting. Hope I'm not being too braggy/proud- just finally getting to the point where I can believe this is really real! :cloud9:

Thanks Morgan. It's hard, but I'm afraid of a BFN so that's helping me wait til at least tomorrow.. it definitely does look a lot better. I don't think you are being braggy. I'm super excited for you. I say girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->