{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Hope you're not out nichole. Do you have any symptoms ? How about you marie ? Are you testing again ?

I have an ultrasound on thurs to check everything looks ok and if so we will ttc next month. I am going to go to dr and get 50mg of clomid . Hope she doesn't say no!
No not really and any signs I think I might have I just brush off as in my head. Good luck with the ultrasound. FX you get the clomid.

AFM, I'm still in limbo, cd 32 - just emailed my doc to ask how long I should wait to contact her for a prescription to jump start AF again so i can be onto the next cycle and hopefully start ovulating. I am feeling a little better about the whole process, I am trying to be more relaxed and just accept that i have NO CONTROL over when my body becomes pregnant. Hubs is being better and I have implemented Date Nights so its his turn this week to come up with dinner and some activity that does not involve, TV or Internet - just listening to music in the background and enjoying each other's company...hopefully that will put the spark back in that we need.

Date night sounds like a fantastic idea! I hope your doctor gives you some answers. Mine waited until I was like cd 45. I was super not happy. Not having any control is one of the worst things about this ttc crap. Ugh.

AFM- Brittney asked about the gender reveal and I am not too sure yet.. We were wanting to keep it a secret until my Thanksgiving/Bday party this Saturday and doing some cute food or game reveal for the family. I found a bunch of good ideas online but REALLY want to share on Facebook this Thursday! So maybe I'll just block my family from the post and hope they don't ninja their way into finding out so that we can surprise them. BIG week ahead of me. Also just started my Target registry, so exciting. Hope I'm not being too braggy/proud- just finally getting to the point where I can believe this is really real! :cloud9:

EEEk that sounds so fun! Not braggy at all! I love hearing about it :happydance: I am guessing you are having a girl :)

Brittney-I hope it gets better for you!
Morgan-I still say girl! EEK so exciting
Nichole-FX for you your not out yet.
AFM:I have been eating like a piglet all weekend, huge Halloween feast on Friday night then made fried chicken last night and now I feel so fat. AF is not helping either. We managed to get some bd in yesterday anyway.

LOL wow it sounds synonymous!! I haven't met a single person yet (except maybe Cassidy I think?) who says BOY so we'll see. Ha ha I have given up Googling nubs and skull theory, gonna try and stay busy these next few days. 5:30 on Thursday.. holy moly :)

I think I said boy and I'll happily be the dissenter amongst the ranks ;)

Good luck.

I'm slammed today - two cuts to get through - a promo and a Fine Cut of my show. My Post Supervisor just sent me a JIF of a runaway freight train and a "good luck" email. FML, lol.

At least I'll be stressing about something other than TTC.

FX still crossed Nichole!!

Amelia, that sounds busy. Good luck :)

I keep forgetting to temp, damnit.

Nichole your chart is awesome. I hope your O date is right, your fall back rise looks extremely similar to the other month it did that but the rest of your chart is staying so high compared to other months when it's dropping. Not trying to get your hopes up, but i'm getting my hopes up for you!

Mirolee- hope you're having fun on vacay!!!!! Lucky girl.

Sandy- your chart is rockin' too!!!

BB- FX you O'd! It's looking promising!!!

Morgan- yaaay gender scan is SO CLOSE! I said girl in the beginning but after seeing the u/s pics you posted recently I just have this boy feeling. Idk why. Can't wait to know for sure!!! So exciting!!!!

Eeeks, goodluck Amelia. I love being busy at work, makes the day go by sooo much quicker!

Morgan, I'm super excited. I've been going back and forth...and I really don't know. I'm leaning towards girl though. We'll seee !!

Anyone testing soon? Nichole? Marie?

Katrina, BOO for AF. So sorry that she got you!

Hi to everyone else. I hope you all had a great weekend. I haven't gotten caught up yet. Has anyone heard from Ashlee?

She posted in the BabyMamas thread I think last night or the night before. I think she's been super busy with work and feeling like crap basically! Lol. Doing good otherwise though :)

Oh she posted in here too last night. Asked how your interview went I think?

Hope your show goes well Amelia!

I've just been talking to Hubby, he seems much more interested in baby making now, I've not had to beg him this month, he's done the "let's make a baby" and pounced more than I have. I was just telling him id got my crosshairs and he asked me to explain things to him. He didn't realise that there was such a small time frame for conception!

Amanda, I'm testing this week. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Why was the interview blah?

Thanks, Cassidy! How are you?

Amanda-Interview for what? Sorry so behind

A new job potential kind of fell into my lap last week, and I had an interview Friday. Nice to have you back :)

Was that the job that you weren't sure about?
Yep..

Amanda, I'm testing this week. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Why was the interview blah?

Thanks, Cassidy! How are you?

So excited for you! How many dpo are you now?

We just didn't really "click". And I have a great job now so I can't complain

Thanks-I missed you guys.
I have a baby shower this weekend. Am I a completely bad person for not wanting to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->