{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

No, I think we all are pretty blah about going to baby showers.

Can someone please pass me a big helping of optimism?? I am feeling so down and pessimistic. I am starting to break out and get other AF symptoms. I wish I knew what day I truly Oed. If I am right and today is 13dpo then my temp was a great sign. If I'm only 12dpo then my temp will probably drop tomorrow and spotting will be here soon.

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew her better. I know her bf and if she didn't get pregnant by accident the week we started trying.
Nichole-Your chart is awesome!! Don't get down chica, even if you don't know when you o'd it is still high!

No you aren't Katrina.. Up until about 5 minutes ago I would have been the same exact way. It's just too bittersweet for me, and I'm sure for you girls too.

Went into Buy Buy Baby on my lunch break (like Babies R' Us) and it didn't make me feel much better either. Still hurts my heart to see all those things. I am kind of hoping for a girl after that, the boy things just made me feel guilty to browse even though I know that's silly. Also came to the conclusion that you don't need much for a baby. People always saying this and that about how much they need to do and if you really think about it- what do they need but a few cloth diapies (I have decided on the Bum Genius All-in-ones Amanda :)), some warm clothes and blankies, and a BOOB for the first few months!! Haha I know the carriers and toys are fun but really realizing we won't need to buy much for this one. I'd rather leave all those other goods for my family to buy after seeing the prices today!

Sending love Nichole <3 I know how stinkin frustrating it is.

I just don't feel like I can go to a baby section and pick out baby stuff for them without bawling-I am crying just thinking about it. I might get a little something and drop it off before since I have to work anyway, I might just stay late and forgo the party.

Amanda, I'm 9 dpo today. I understand that. Sometimes if the grass is greener on the other side, it may be fertilized with BS anyway! ;)

Katrina, not at all! I helped throw one. My heart hurt the whole time.. as it does holding that baby. Don't go if you don't want to. No point in stressing yourself I say.

Katrina, I agree with the other ladies, I would feel the same way. Maybe just get a gift card and drop it off and say you had to "work late" - We won't tell!!

Katrina, totally understandable!!

Nichole, your chart looks great. Don't give up. I know its so frustrating, but even if you're only 12 dpo, still time for that BFP. You're not out til the witch shows. Your temps seem to be higher, and not dropping like normal. FX for you. You deserve it! Oh and don't forget, early preggo symptoms are often the same as AF symptoms and implantation bleeding is not all that common. Cheer up :)

Morgan, you are so right!!

Thanks I just feel so witchy not going. But its a co-ed party and dh says he is not going. So I think working late it is-or just snuggling with dh and going to bed early.

Me too-But since I have to work earlier that day, I will just "work late"

katrina- I don't blame you at all for not wanting to go. I'd go with working late!

I'm going to Walmart for pee tests!! Hope I get the lucky ones :)

Ugh I can't take this waiting! I just want to know what tomorrow's temp is going to be.

Thanks! I hate the waiting.. ugh!! It's almost 5 I'm here.

same as Nichole!

I'm leaving work early today (wooohooo) so only an hour to go!!

It's 10.20pm here! I'm off to bed. Good Luck to all the girls testing in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->