{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I caved. Stark white BFN. I'm not surprised though. It's still early.

I can't really decide if I want to test in the morning (of course I do!!!) or if I want to wait another day or two.. (of course I do!!!). I bought a two pack of FRER -- I've never used them before and 2 $0.88 cheapies. Cheapie was negative tonight, like I figured. I'm not sure what to do.. guess we'll see in the morning?

Ugh I am in the worst effing mood possible. I hate everything and want to punch everyone. It's probably PMS rearing it's ugly head :growlmad:. I predict spotting tomorrow... Man I hope I'm wrong.

I'm sorry Nichole. I hope you're wrong and your temp jumps up more.

Thanks, after getting super pissy at DH, I started bawling my eyes out over the possibility of not being pregnant again this month. This next cycle will be cycle 15... I can't take much more of this. I just feel so drained.

I totally get it. Saying it sucks is like the understatement of the decade. I never pictured myself at this point in my life without a child. I never pictured myself being on of those women who lose a child. Tomorrow is 19 weeks. It seems like so long ago and still like yesterday. It's not fair that we have to try and try. It will be 2 years January 1 of trying to have a healthy living child. You deserve to get a BFP, and I hope you get it this cycle. Your chart looks awesome.

I'm sorry you went through what you did. I can't even imagine it. You are one of the strongest women I know. You, Mrs. Amk and Morgan... I don't know how you all did it.

Thanks. I appreciate it. As far as that goes, you just do. When you're faced with that, you just keep on trucking. Or you give up, crawl in a hole, and die. Those are pretty much the options presented to you. I remember wondering how I could ever go on.. eat, sleep, work, live again.. and yet somehow, I just did. Hubby helped a lot. He was home with me for 2 weeks. We decided that next night, or maybe the night it happened, that we wanted to try again. I know that sounds horrible, but I had to have a plan. That's how I work in my life. I try my best to be the kind of person that my little guy can look down from Heaven and be proud to say, "Hey, that's MY mama!"

I hope hope hope that you get your turn soon. You deserve it. You and hubby have been through so much. You'll be a great mama! You've worked hard for a BFP and waited.. and worked hard. That will make you an even better mama than so many others who don't appreciate it like we do/will.

Omg I feel hot as heck right now. I'm wondering if the progesterone is lengthening my lp.

Are any of you girls awake yet ? Im dying to read about you all getting bfp's! Who's testing today ?

Nichole, that's a possibility. Are you still taking it?

I tested. Bfn. With a frer. :( I do have to say though that my urine was rather dilute for being FMU. It was weirdz. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day maybe... but my temp went back up. Idk. Pretty sure I'm out. I looked at too many positive 10 dpo tests in the FF gallery to convince myself I'm not out. Disappointing. I hate TTC.

Ahh dont give up on it yet. When is af due ? Fx very tightly for you. Xx

Thanks. Not any sooner than Friday I don't think.. I have had 29-32 day cycles so far with 10-13 day lp's. Today is cd 33 and 10 dpo.

I was told to take it until either af or 10-12 weeks gestation if pregnant

My temp skyrocketed! That shocked the hell out of me! :bfn: still though but I only had like a 2.5 hour hold from when I got up to go to the bathroom earlier.

Do you ladies think I should hold it until I can't anymore and try again?

Nichole, I think you should try again, why was it just a 2.5 hour hold? isnt it super early there? when did you go to bed? lol

I woke up at 3 needing to use the bathroom and then tested at 5:45 when I saw that high temp. I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep for a few hours and maybe test again.

Nichole, that looks awesome! I definitely would test again. FX for you.

OMG Nichole! yes! I'd test again. I was reading through what I missed last night and anger was def a symptom for me! I was so mad at everything!!! I think this is your month, and Sandy's too!!

Woohoo Nichole! That temp looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->