• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Yay Nichole fab news. When are you planning on testing?

Well done to dh Amelia. When will he find out?

I sooooo want a doughnut now but its 9:15 and the shop is shut. I need a strawberry krispy kreme!

They said end of week.. but I'm thinking that really means end of NEXT week... you know how these recruitment processes work, they take forever... Soon tho is the short answer. Potential for him to be here by Christmas.

Sooo..who wants to do this with me? Any takers? Amelia? https://www.kolotv.com/home/headlin...62341.html?device=phone#.UnFFAhc4j-g.facebook

I am SO in.

ps: blue crosshairs means you manually over-ride FF software.

I might test 10dpo (Friday) is my temps go back up.

Yeah, like Amelia said, I overrode what FF tried to put my O date as. They had it where I Oed on cd 16 but I knew that wasn't right so I changed it.

Eurgh. I've got that sharp pain again. It's about 4 finger widths to the right of my belly button and only if I press down. I don't think it's anything to do with my lady bits but not sure what it is. I was thinking maybe IBS because I'm never "normal" I'm either blocked up or got the runs. Also before I blacked out both times I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Anybody familiar with IBS?

Thanks! I think I o'ed around midnight Friday into Saturday so I didn't change it. That's why I'm kinda on the fence. I'm not changing anything though. FX for you!! Your chart looks awesome. :)

doc apt updates:

Review of doc apts:
Dietition: said I am doing SO well considering we have had lots of halleween parties. And coached me through how to handle the holidays. Also she wants to look up good cakes to bake for my shower that would be good for me and the guests.
Pediatrician meet/greet: AWESOME! LOVED HER!
OBGYN: She said I was doing AWESOME with the GD. Baby is not measuring 30 weeks when she is 29. She did say since I have 3 herniated disks right where they do the epidural that I might not be allowed to have one but that it will be just find. But she wants me to talk with an anthologist. She said baby is HEAD DOWN ALREADY!

Baby shower is 1 week from saturday! Cant wait! However, just got our first baby shower gift from a family member that can't make the shower... got a baby boppy and cover... LOVE IT! Getting excited to use it with Alia!

Nikki, how awesome! You have so much to be proud of yourself for! GD is hard to manage. So glad it's going well for you! Enjoy your shower! :)

I'm so pathetic.. I want to go to bed so I can wake up and temp. What a disgusting addiction! Lol. I just can't imagine my temp will keep going up. I'm anxious to see what it is going to do. This is going to be one of the longest weeks of my life. I have been chart stalking on FF.. I quit. They are making me too hopeful. I don't want to be crushed when AF arrives.

On another note, I have been doing lousy eating healthy.. so at Kroger tonight, I got double chocolate fudge coffee creamer to try in my decaf coffee at night. I layed off the green tea til I get AF or not. I've read it can cause folic acid to not be absorbed well. And I also bought Pepperidge Farms pumpkin cheesecake cookies. Yumm-o to all of it! I love fall and winter. They are my favorite! :)

BB- I have a light case of IBS. However I have never pushed on my intestine to test it out. I just get bad runs often.

Nichole, beautiful prog. numbers!!

Nikki, your baby shower!!!! How exciting!!!

Afm, looks like, for the first time ever, I made it. I am going all the way to 12dpo without testing. I will test in about 8-9 hours! I'll also be calling to get my testosterone and 7dpo prog. results tomorrow. Praying a little harder tonight. <3 I'm surprisingly calm, thank God.

FX Marie!!

Afm, wow my temp sure dropped. What the heck?!

Kia- Actually yesterday was a really good day. Even went to Red Robin with DH and had a burger.. So I'm hoping by some miracle my sickness is over! LOL.

Marie - FX!!

HPT 8am this morning. About 5 mins after test was performed.

Sorry the pic is so crummy. BnB kept saying pic was too large and I kept having to resize and crop.

Attachments

• 2013-10-31 08.25.22.jpg
    2013-10-31 08.25.22.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
I think I see something when I hold it up to the light but I'm not sure. I'm just going to ignore it for now. I don't get too excited anymore because of my previous obsessive line analyzing LOL. Many girls suggested I do a FRER instead of the ICs but I'm not seeing a difference. Same inconclusive situation. Sigh... I wish I could just KNOW.

Sandy- Hrmm maybe a fallback rise?

Marie- I think I see something. Test again tomorrow or the next day!

Britt- omg a burger sounds like heaven right now. Fx your sickness stays away!

Afm temp went back up! I'm hoping it stays that way and that really was implantation yesterday. Guess we will find out in a few days when I test.

FRERs don't lie though Marie!! Any way you can snap another pic so Cass can tweak it for you?

Sandy- It's okay sweets, it usually fluctuates around 4/5DPO. You def had a high progesterone surge as seen by temps so I wouldn't lose sleep over it!

Britt- Ooooh Red Robin. We have one 30 mins away and I keep begging Hubs to take me so I'm uber jealous!! Hope you get some Zofran so you don't feel like a zombie anymore.. trust me ik the feeling :p

Nichole- I don't even know what to say this morning! It's just so picture perfect!! I hope this is it and you get the little rainbow you guys deserve so much! I want you to be preggo so bad! I want you all preggo! I hate seeing anyone struggle.. and my 5 months sucked enough so I have so much respect for the motivation and strength you girls keep showing.. praying always!! <3

Eurgh. I've got that sharp pain again. It's about 4 finger widths to the right of my belly button and only if I press down. I don't think it's anything to do with my lady bits but not sure what it is. I was thinking maybe IBS because I'm never "normal" I'm either blocked up or got the runs. Also before I blacked out both times I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Anybody familiar with IBS?

Hm, do you still have your appendix? That's the area the appendix is, if you still have one, and so it could be appendicitis. I'd call the doctor to be safe, if you still have your appendix.

That's also where an ovary is, so it could be an ovarian cyst. I'd get that checked out too (with an ultrasound).

Or it could be gass trapped in the colon or even a blockage. A blockage you'd want to get checked out and dealt with.

I have a funky colon that is just at the IBS stage right now (but could turn into colitis or even ulcerative colitis if I didn't take care of myself, but that's not typical for those with IBS) and I've gotten sharp gas pains before in that area, but they've always been spontaneous and come and go, I can't recall one I had to press to activate. I've gotten dull pains there from a merely swollen ovary or a frizzly (aggravated) colon, though. And I got both sharp and dull searing pain there when I had a large ovarian cyst.

Anytime I hear of sharp abdominal pain followed by blacking out, I think better safe than sorry and get checked out at the hospital (where they are better at evaluating appendicitis, should be able to figure out if you have a blockage, and have an ultrasound to check on the possibility of an ovarian cyst). When I had my large ovarian cyst, right before starting TTC, I had pain where you did (it was level 10 and all the time though) and went to the hospital to be safe (I was primarily worried about appendicitis at the time). They couldn't do anything but give me pain meds and have me wait and see if the cyst shrunk and get rechecked by my gyno after a week or two, but if it hadn't shrunk I'd have needed to have it drained, so it's best to know (and it's best to rule out appendicitis and colon blockage).

doc apt updates:

Review of doc apts:
Dietition: said I am doing SO well considering we have had lots of halleween parties. And coached me through how to handle the holidays. Also she wants to look up good cakes to bake for my shower that would be good for me and the guests.
Pediatrician meet/greet: AWESOME! LOVED HER!
OBGYN: She said I was doing AWESOME with the GD. Baby is not measuring 30 weeks when she is 29. She did say since I have 3 herniated disks right where they do the epidural that I might not be allowed to have one but that it will be just find. But she wants me to talk with an anthologist. She said baby is HEAD DOWN ALREADY!

Baby shower is 1 week from saturday! Cant wait! However, just got our first baby shower gift from a family member that can't make the shower... got a baby boppy and cover... LOVE IT! Getting excited to use it with Alia!

Glad things are going so well for you! :flower::happydance:

Nichole, beautiful prog. numbers!!

Nikki, your baby shower!!!! How exciting!!!

Afm, looks like, for the first time ever, I made it. I am going all the way to 12dpo without testing. I will test in about 8-9 hours! I'll also be calling to get my testosterone and 7dpo prog. results tomorrow. Praying a little harder tonight. <3 I'm surprisingly calm, thank God.

Good job!! :thumbup: And yay, for peace, thanks be to God! <3

And hm, I think I might see a line on that test but it's hard to tell...FX'd for a more conclusive test with a BFP next time you test!

Kia- Actually yesterday was a really good day. Even went to Red Robin with DH and had a burger.. So I'm hoping by some miracle my sickness is over! LOL.

Marie - FX!!

FX'd for no more morning sickness for you!

---

AFM: So far, no bad AF cramps. :) I've had some cramps, but haven't had to take pain meds or even use a heating pad, which is esp unusual for heavy bleeding, but hey, I'll take it! Bleeding has gone down to medium, thankfully. Still getting some nasty clots though. I'm thinking about calling the RE and asking if I could have a clotting problem and if I should take baby aspirin (for those who take it, when do you take it?).

DH was sad that AF came, but he handled it pretty well. He's confident it will happen, but he's getting tired of it not happening (aren't we all)!

Gotta pick up my femara rx today and start taking it again for 5 days tomorrow.

prgirl- I think I see something... I say try again on Sat! YAY!

Amanda-so I have an ER nurse questions: being a nerdy biologist, I was watching the show NOVA last night and they were talking about the science behind saving the brain from brain damage. They were talking about if someone goes under cardiac arrest that cooling the body down to 90 degrees (or even lower) can save their brain from brain damage. They said it save 3 time more people then trying to get the brain oxygen and gives them way more time to work on the patient. However, they were saying that only 40% of hospitals do this procedure. They said they have done studies (rats and people) and it has also been proven with patients that come out of hypothermia. They also are working on a gel that can be put into your organs to displace the water content in your organs to hope that bringing the temp of the body down wont freeze your organs so that they can bring the body down to temperatures of about 60 degrees. Does your hospital do this? What are pros/cons you know about this procedure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->