{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amelia-Lol it is crazy!
BB-I agree you should go to bed.
AFM:My knee hurts I wish I knew what I did. Grr. Don't worry dh won't know what hit him tonight

LOL @ us telling her to GO TO BED!!! Hahah such creepy POAS addicts we are!

I see a fainnnttttt something on FB too :)

I took my lazy butt to bed at 7 o'clock on the dot lastnight sooooo it's possible! ;)

Totally messing with you!! Haha :haha:

I've done it on occasion. lol But last night I was busy and went to sleep late. Then slept in.

With it getting so dark so early now (the sun is setting now by the time I get out of work around 5 o'clock) I end up going to sleep since it's dark by 6! I love it! Haha this weekend I will have lots to do though since I've been extra sleepy/lazy this week. I blame it on the darkness.. just makes me think "OK! Bed time!" :haha:

The other day I went to work at 7 and got home at 5. I didn't like coming and going in darkness. I need some sunshine

I was asleep by 8:45 last night! It was amazing! I get up at 430 though, when it is really dark, and it is getting dark when I leave the office at 5pm

Nikki, all day every day! :) I get up early to work out, then an 8 hour work day plus two hours of commuting.

keeping busy helps keep my mind off TTC'ing, and I try to exhaust myself so I sleep. otherwise, I lay in bed tossing in turning getting frustrated.

It's 9pm so I may just get away with going to bed! :lol: I'm shattered! It's really cold tonight too!

Night girls :)

Cool BB I can just check BnB during my usual 3:30 nightly pee run!!! Haha :haha:

Good luck!!!

I'll be here tonight when you wake up BB, i'm always up late! Can't wait to see your temp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->