{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

would you guys weigh in on my chart? i've never had such a low thermal shift.... i feel like i ovulated, but i'm bummed about how different it is from my other charts. weak egg? surge but not real? do you think i should request a progesterone test? it is the first month on femara, and i'm sure the dr would be ok with the bw. what do you think?

Mirolee I was waiting for your post! I think it looks alright... usually your first few post-O days still don't break 98 so I say if you're confident you felt the signs, you should be good. The switch in meds could need some time to regulate.. not that you couldn't have answered those questions yourself haha. Your BD looks great (and the abundant EWCM helps lots too), so either way I don't think a prog test would change much, only make you stress more over something you really have ZERO control over after ov/bding. You covered your bases sweet thang.. try not to worry (even though I know that's impossible, and I'd be impatient too :/). Either way, IF THERE IS a next month- you won't be on vaca and you'll have better chances. Maybe try 3 consecutive BD's during pos OPK time like you were discussing? Femara seems like it's def doing great things for you, more so than Clomid. Additional tests etc. would just make you stressed, I'm sure the prog is fine.. you've never had issues before! I think that one missing temp is driving you crazy!! Haha. Sending my love and some PEACE dust! ;)

Another response from your journal- testing COULD bring you peace of mind.. but you could have SOARING prog results and get false hopes.. lots to think about but I say keep busy spinning and making that yummo food of yours to pass the time ;)

So I know its naughty but I looked an hour later and there is a very faint line. Not getting my hopes up because it's probably a nasty evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15
Holy mother of pearl!!! BB I'm bery excited because those stupid things usually don't turn pos til wayyy later.. I can't wait to see a FRER in the morning!!! :)

Do you have another cheapie you could try tonight?

I have another one of these. I think they are about 25 strength? Accu News? I'm not using my FRER until AF is late. I will do another cheapie in the morning.

Ooooooohhhhhh I see it. Praying for u lady. Isnt it funny how excited we get for each other even though we are all thousands of miles away and never met. I'm so pleased I found this forum

Mirolee- I would say get a prog test. Your temps are lower. However, maybe traveling caused this?

my bf is convinced that traveling messed me up.... i think i will see how the temps go the next couple days, and monday (which will be 7dpo) if they are not up, i'll contact my dr about the test. better safe than sorry.

ha, just got an email from my dr - because it was my first cycle on femara, they want me to do prog bw. so i go in monday!

Mirolee-I agree the temps may be off from traveling-off sleep schedules and such. But I am glad your getting in to your dr.
BB-FX!! I'm glad your temps went back up.
Amelia-Yay for good news!
AFM: Had a positive opk and a small temp jump today.

Mirolee- YAY for BW and some reassurance! Could Femara mess with the prog production? Guess either way it will be nice to know.. like DH said- maybe all is well and the traveling just gave you some "wonky" temps, as they say ;)

Katrina- WOOT WOOT for pos OPK!!! & I see you BD'd lastnight!?! Make sure you get one in tonight too! Yay for fabulous timing.. your turn is overdue! FX'd always <3

Of course we did. Lol poor dh was tired but oh well. I am just confused by my temps jump. I wanted it to be higher, and I slept in.

Well don't worry, it still isn't 97 or 98 so I'd say you still have time. I remember you saying yours jumped past 98 last month after Ov so you may just have super low pre-Ov temps! It just looks extra high since your chart isn't complete/doesn't have a coverline yet.

No it jumped into 97. My cover line was at 97.09. I only reached 98 during my super long cycle.

Oh oh oh well either way you got a good BD in right on time w/ the pos OPK.. another tonight and it was a quick & easy cycle to cover! Poor hubbs doesn't need molested for a week like usual haha :haha:

BB - WOOOO I'm crossing everything for you!!

Katrina - fx for an O and puuuuuuurfectly timed bangerz time reeeow!

Mirolee - let us know what the prog test says!!! Hopefully all is well and the femera is just changing things up a little.

AFM --- I HATE the old guy downstairs. He's so inconsiderate. I deliberately stomped around my apartment moving furniture loudly and doing heavy jumping jacks just so I could remind him that he has someone ABOVE him. I get that the building is old and noise travels but WHY THE HELL can't he move his stupid little shit box of a tv into the main area and away from where he knows i sleep?? I literally have not had a moment of silence in my bedroom for weeks. I like to just lay there in the morning and breath and visualize the day. All i can visualize right now is him in a coffin and me waving goodbye to the hearse :growlmad:

Have you tried speaking to him? He might not realise. My neighbours were playing music pretty loud, I went round and they were so apologetic, they didn't realise we could hear it.

AFM - I am STILL constipated. I'm bad coz I actually haven't tried anything yet. I'm gonna try after tea although I'm hoping tonight's chilli will do the trick :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->