{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Hi ladies. slammed at work this morning but I hope you're all well! I'll catch up later.

Amelia. Knock on his door and when he answers punch him in the face and walk away. That should do the trick

Bb. Poor you but constipation is a good early pg sign.

I've complained, the property manager has talked to him. He's been living there for 30 years and there have been complaints before about him. I think he thinks that because he's been there so long I just have to adapt to him.

He's one of those people who everyone describes as "nice" but when you get to know them they are actually huge pains in the ass. He's morbidly obese, a former "actor" and thinks that he is still in his golden acting years. Punching him in the nose might not be the worst idea. I hate actors.

PRUNE JUICE!!!

sugar free candy!

Have a handful of sugar free life savers and you will be good to go.

Haha you may not thank me for that one. You will end up with a bottom resembling the Japanese flag!

Amelia can you not do something sneaky that means he needs to leave his flat? Im thinking rats r some stinky prawns hidden somewhere in his flat :)

OMG girl you are nasty!!!! I love it. If the old hermit ever left his apartment ...I might try that sometime....

Because... just because...

https://grist.org/list/watch-this-elderly-british-guy-blow-dry-his-pet-fox/

Mirolee, I think maybe your chart looks wonky related to vaycay, jet lag, and a new med. I think if you think and feel like you O'ed, then you did. Glad you get blood work. FX this is your month!!

BB, I think I see it, too! FX.

Cassidy, your chart is rockin! FX for you!!

Mirolee, FX for good progesterone results. I definitely think it looks like you still O'd, every other month I seem to get weaker temps depending on which side I O. It's weird.

BB- I see something, and it looks PINK!!! Ahhhhh I want you to test with a FRER. Af should be here for you either today or tomorrow it looks like depending on O day. FX!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
OMFG i totally see it too - PLEASE pee on the FRER!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWW!

I wish my chart was really rockin'... but it looks IDENTICAL to my March cycle which ended in AF. So i'm not too confident. :shrug:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
Cassidy, it does look similar, but that doesn't mean you're out. At all!

Afm, I'm fighting the urge for chocolate. I'm trying to be low carb and lose 15 pounds, which worked before , but its awfully hard. I'm starving today. I had a big spinach salad for lunch, but it didn't hold. It was not hard once I got in the swing of it last time.. ugh. I hope it works again.

OMFG i totally see it too - PLEASE pee on the FRER!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWW!

Stop it!! :lol:

It's 7pm here so I will be in bed in a few hours so won't be long until we see what happens with my temps and whether AF arrives. My LP is always 12 days.

Cassidy as much as I love tweaks I've been hurt by them before :(

Because... just because...

https://grist.org/list/watch-this-elderly-british-guy-blow-dry-his-pet-fox/

Wtf is this ? Hilarious!!Why on earth does he keep pet foxs ? I totally want a pack of lemurs. They are awsome.

Ok well dont poas but ffs go to bed now so that we can get the news before we all go to bed in the USA :p

Bb goes and wee on that test!

Stay positive cass and dont over analyse. It will drive u bonkers.

Amelia I have a ton of stuff you could do to the creepy noisy has been!! I think maybe going phsyco bitch and running around the hallways with a chainsaw might do the trick ? Im sure you could get a fake one in your line of work ?

Mirolee totally the flight that's messed you up. I blame flying on my last mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->