{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

If old-boy downstairs keeps me awake again I'll be around too!

SQUEEEEEEEEE! So excited.

I'll be asleep, BUT I'll check first thing in the morning! Sending good vibes your way!!!

If I am awake then-I won't be on bnb :haha: I don't know what I did but my knee hurts pretty bad, and it has for the last five days.

holy cow today was so freakin busy. Hope you're all well. We're going to a birthday dinner tonight and I will for sure be having a cocktail or two. I'll have a few for you, Katrina. Wine isnt my thing :)

Ignore the sappiness, but, I am so thankful for all of you ladies. I truly don't know what I would do without your support! I realized last night that I'm no longer TTC. I'm on BC now so I guess that means I'm officially TTA. Sigh. Sad. Going to have to live vicariously through you all for a while :)

I want a cocktail-I like wine but I won't finish it all before it goes bad so I won't open it. Amanda-I hope you don't leave us!

Amanda - we love having you here, but also want to remind you that we are here for YOU also! hugs, girl, and lots of love and support. :)

You girls are cracking me up today. I had a long day at work. Was super busy then did an extra hour of hair and makeup for a boudoir photoshoot. $135 in my pocket booya! Payday tomorrow too woohoo!

Cassidy- I know your chart is looking super similar to the other one but look at my bfp one. It was seriously almost exactly te same as far as days that it spiked and dipped until implantation. I've got my FX so tight for you girl!

Well, I got bored and tested. Yes. I'm only 6dpo today. I suck hahaha. And of course see the faintest of somethings. I think my eyes are just wanting to see lines so bad they zoom in on the indents every time LOL. Still early though :thumbup:

Attachments

• new 001.jpg
    new 001.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
  • new 002.jpg
    new 002.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
Hey ladies, just popping in to say hi. I have been lurking about today reading everything. I am still kind of emotional about last cycle so I haven't been too active.

Had an interview today at DH's work. Went pretty good, said they will call me once they get the results back from this test thing I took. It was an honesty test and if I get a certain about wrong they can't hire me. Fx I did ok.

Good luck BB!

An honesty test? what is that?

Cassidy i see something too... on both....

Lol Cassidy, you MUST already have a naturally high hcg level because I just don't think there's any possible other reason for you always getting evaps or false positives

Cassidy - I see it as well but then again, I've seen lines on all your tests I think :/ I probably just have terrible line eye lol.

I blew it up on my computer and covered the control line AND the two little notches you made so that I wasn't looking at a line with my right eye... it was hard to see but I could see something - it was incomplete but certainly in a line. I'll be verrrry interested to see what the what is in a few days!

They ask some questions and gauge your answers. Like are you answering truthfully or just saying what you think they want to hear type of thing.

Nichole :hugs: I'm sorry you've been feeling down hun. I know how it is. :( Our time is gonna come <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->