{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bum rush

To run full speed into somebody and body slam them into a brick wall, chain link fence, or similar immovable object.

Bb totally pregnant. Please do another test. I wil even buy you one and send it as its pau day today yipee. You were the first thing I thought of this morn. Lol I'm not weird honestly :)

I just tried another shop and they have none at all! WTF? I now have 3 minutes to get to work! :dohh:

It's always the case when you're desperate for one. Maybe try a pharmacy at lunch

Wake up usa I dont work fridays and I cant walk from playing netball so I need entertaining! I have the dr today to beg her for clomid. Praying she's in a good and generous mood

My husband was in bed this morning, I woke him, he squinted and said he couldn't see.

He's just taken this and send me it with a massive smiley face and a message saying "We are definitely pregnant!" :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
Yay. You are totally knocked up!! Get a clear blu digi. One of the best tests I've used. Xxx

I'll get a digi if FRER is positive. They are so expensive!

Superdrug are meant to be good aren't they? I've just got 4 for £7

Yeah superdrug are ok. I got a positive from a home bargains test to. Super cheap in there.

Yay bb! That's a bfp! I've got my shower running but I had to check cause I knew there'd be a bfp!

So this is 3rd wee of the day after a cup of tea on a superdrug test. Still no AF and te blind bat at work can see it too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
There's a line!!! FRER US PLEASE!!!!! So exciting BB! (C'mon you know you're preggos! It won't be a waste but ttly worth the money to see that line today vs. tomorrow!!!)

Haha I'm in bed and frantically rolled over after my 1st alarm to check in on you ;)

I just woke my DH for a minute and he sees it too! Haha

Also Cass- I see something on yours!

Amelia- you're eating bc youzz a preggo too! Come on girls this is awesome! FX'd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->