{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

BB-lol your husbands reaction makes me laugh!
Colette-How can they make you wait that long GRR!
AFM: Since I forgot this morning, I think my temp yesterday was a fluke since it was back to normal today. Still no O!

I only started temping last cycle and it was day 18, I started getting positive opks on day 14. This month I got a positive opk on day 13.

Yes BB all good signs! I couldn't tell I was PG at allllll either, actually was 110% sure AF would be here any day- other than the fact that I was RAVENOUSLY HUNGRY!

It's the weekend so I'll deffo be up super late to see what happens! Can't wait for that FRER!!! :)

That's exactly how I feel. It only hit me this afternoon! Starving!!

I'm excited to do the FRER! Still no sign of AF (8pm) only slight lower backache and heartburn!

BB, that's super. Congrats again.

Katrina, FX for you! Waiting to O sucks.

I'm only cd 9 so I have a long wait ahead of me I would guess. Trying to decide when to temp and start opks. Idk if I might o sooner since second month, but not expecting any miracles.

BB, that's super. Congrats again.

Katrina, FX for you! Waiting to O sucks.

I'm only cd 9 so I have a long wait ahead of me I would guess. Trying to decide when to temp and start opks. Idk if I might o sooner since second month, but not expecting any miracles.

I hope you do too!

Ladies - my boobs aren't sore today ... normally they ache during the TWW. Hurts to put on clothes to have my bra against my nipples.

This time. NOTHING since about two days ago - yesterday they hurt a little but were fine by last night. I'm worried.

hi ladies. INSANELY busy day at work so I can't catch up but WOOHOO BB! You're preggo lady! SO happy for you!!

Amelia, sounds hopeful...!

Don't worry Amelia. My last pregnancy mine hurt like hell and if those lines are correct this time they hardly hurt!

Right girls I'm shattered so off to bed. Still no sign of AF. Cervix is really high, tilted towards my back (weird) and medium!

Night night :)

They poured the foundation for little guy's headstone today. We went and saw it after work. I think I nearly had a panic attack. Seems even more real and final, and we have almost closed that chapter of our lives. We won't ever forget him, but this mama has got to get it together and focus more on tomorrow and less on yesterday. We would love nothing more than to start the next chapter with a new baby. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a BFP..

I watched my hubby play with our friend's little boy last night while I got my hair cut, and that man will be an amazing daddy. I so badly want to give him that opportunity. Soon.

They poured the foundation for little guy's headstone today. We went and saw it after work. I think I nearly had a panic attack. Seems even more real and final, and we have almost closed that chapter of our lives. We won't ever forget him, but this mama has got to get it together and focus more on tomorrow and less on yesterday. We would love nothing more than to start the next chapter with a new baby. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a BFP..

I watched my hubby play with our friend's little boy last night while I got my hair cut, and that man will be an amazing daddy. I so badly want to give him that opportunity. Soon.

You did great and you will
x

Oh frsttime sweetie, I'm so sorry your heart is hurting. I'm sure your time is coming again, and your heart and arms will be full. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->