{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I deffo see a line, BB! :flower:

Sorry your tests are being poopy, Cassidy! :hugs:

How is everyone else?

AFM: November has been cruel to me. The weather has gotten my sinuses very unhappy which has also made my anxiety kick up (which is why I haven't been on), and we found out that DH's work didn't offer any plans with comprehensive IF coverage, so any IUI's and IVF's will have to be paid out of pocket. :nope::sad2::hissy:

On the bright side, we got our assigned BD's in this month, so we should be in with a chance :thumbup:, although I missed my LH surge so I'm not sure exactly when I O'd but I'm pretty sure it was cd14. I'm going to assume I O'd at some point, as I don't see why I would stop O'ing now. :wacko: I'm not feeling very hopeful for this month (or for any month tbh, right now), though, but I know I don't know what's going to happen so I will just have to hope for the best and hope this is the month. Jesus take the wheel! [-o<

2 cups of tea later and I can't help myself! Here's another. Definitely something there. Excited to do the FRER in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 17
BB, definitely see a line. Congrats!

STG, I am sorry. I hope you get your BFP and none of this is a problem. I'm in the same boat. If the clomid doesn't work by January, I have to start paying for EVERYTHING out of pocket. My insurance won't cover anything at all then, even meds like clomid. Yes, thanks, please add more stress to my life. Just what I needed. Jerks.

Glad you popped in Nichole. Hope you're doing well.

AFM, I've been quiet I guess, but I've been reading along. Yesterday, I felt accomplished. I held a newborn for about 20 minutes and fed him. Still miss my little guy. Then we watched a movie last night about a newborn baby boy. Yup, still miss my little guy. I always worry when I feel that way that it will never happen.. but it will. I hope. Patience patience I suppose. Working some OT tomorrow so Friday doesn't mean much today. I really want to sleep in, but work needs the help and Christmas is coming. I'm thinking about getting my decorations out Sunday on my only day off actually. I don't know. We'll see. Hope you ladies have a good day. PS -- I made it through yesterday only eating 1 piece of chocolate, 1 diet orange soda, and about 3 little French fries that were not on my plan. Not bad I suppose. Coulda been better, but coulda been worse.

Ahh sorry girls. Insurance companys are pretty cruel. Why wont they cover fertility treatments ?
Sandy you did well yesterday. Things will get easier in time try and stay positive and relaxed. Stree is the worst thing when ttc. Well done with the diet. You habe to have a little bit of what you fancy. I wad naughty yesterday. I had a sausage roll and a big slab of chocolate. I dont know what happened as I was being soooo good until they fell in my mouth. Whoops!

BB, i see a line in all of them!

I hope you get your BFP too, Sandy! [-o< It's January for me, as well, when out of pocket begins. Hopefully at least one of us will be spared.

Yay for accomplishments! :thumbup:

so, somewhat tangentially related to ttc:
while in hawaii, i went to the only seahorse farm in the world. i learned lots of things, and even got to put my hands in the water so they could wrap a seahorse around my finger! but one thing i learned was that the female deposits her eggs into the male's pouch, he fertilzes them and carries them until he gives birth. he can give birth to up to 600 babies at one time! and he only gets about 2 minutes of down time before the female deposits more eggs in to him. and you know how often this takes place? approx every 30 days. so, the life of a male seahorse is basically constantly being pregnant. neat, eh?

so, somewhat tangentially related to ttc:
while in hawaii, i went to the only seahorse farm in the world. i learned lots of things, and even got to put my hands in the water so they could wrap a seahorse around my finger! but one thing i learned was that the female deposits her eggs into the male's pouch, he fertilzes them and carries them until he gives birth. he can give birth to up to 600 babies at one time! and he only gets about 2 minutes of down time before the female deposits more eggs in to him. and you know how often this takes place? approx every 30 days. so, the life of a male seahorse is basically constantly being pregnant. neat, eh?

That's super cool mirolee!

BB-I see something-sorry I couldn't stay awake that long!
Mirolee-Maybe it would be easier if my dh got pregnant instead of me.
AFM: We finally made a decision about staying somewhere for our anniversary!! Well the weekend before but whatever! I am glad we are going somewhere.

Mirolee that story makes me want a seahorse. They are mesmerising.
Ok so back from the dr minus the clomid :-( . Only the gyne dr at hospital can prescribe it and ad I am still under the consultants care I will have to wait for my next appt in jan. Gutted . I really wanted it for next cycle. Oh well ill just enjoy the bd time and try and put ttc out of my head until the new year.

Bb . Are you testing again ?

I'm just too excited. I can't contain my husband. :lol: He's smiling like a Cheshire Cat! It's 6pm here, still no AF, usually arrives around midday!

Early bed for me again, I am shattered plus I'm far too excited to test again!

BB- No symptoms of AF coming or of implantation etc? I bet he is a smiley one today!! :)

Nope. I'm just exhausted. My back has hurt a little on and off. I am really REALLY hungry too. I've had 2 slices of toast waiting for tea and 10 minutes later my belly is rumbling again! I don't feel pregnant or that AF is going to arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->