{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Sandy I'm sorry your hurting so badly. I can't begin to imagine the pain you feel. :hugs:

I've just woken bursting for a wee (2.30am) and I'm not sure whether this is FMU or do I test at 6am when I get up for the day? I drank a pint of water before bed so not sure if that's what this wee is. :lol: I never wake in the night!

I say TEST!!!! :) Totally see lines on your other tests, you're gonna get a BFP!!!!

I used a cheapie! I see something but it's no darker :( Hoping its because of all the water. On the plus side I feel SICK!!

BB, it probably is all the water. Everything is fine. :) time to.relax and enjoy!

Thanks for the support, like always ladies!

Sandy-I am so sorry! I hope you get your Christmas wish!
BB-It might be a little darker!

So dh and I dtd and I just went to the bathroom afterwards and had some brown cm. Dont usually get that after sexy time so not sure whats up

Ermahgerd clomid is making me hotflash like a mutha effa this time around. Its 45 degrees outside and I am sitting here with a fan on full blast.

Miss FRER may be shy but she does say yes!! :happydance: :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 22
Here's the link to the preggers thread in case you don't have it <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas-211.html

Yay BB!!! 2:23 a.m here just had my nightly pee break but had to check LOL..

Congrats!! :happydance:

Tweak of BB's beautiful BFP for all of you lovely ladies to see how nice and pink it is!!! :)

Attachments

• 988770_10151800156213981_558868492_n.jpg
    988770_10151800156213981_558868492_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
:hugs: Sandy :hugs: I can't imagine what you are going through and have gone through. I so hope you get a Christmas miracle!

Cassidy, maybe it's O spotting?

Nichole, I'm sorry the icky hot flashes are getting you! :hugs:

AFM: I'm feeling very emotional today, and have stabby boob pain already, and hot flashes, which makes me wonder if I O'd on cd12 instead (although even then it's a bit early for these symptoms). Perhaps my progesterone has just been kicked into higher gear this time, which means a stronger O, I suppose, which is good.

Welp, I'm sitting here crying already. Cryfest has already begun. :cry: Time for strawberries, chocolate, and a comedy show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->