Closed

Random note, I have seen some men posting on here.. They are few and far between , but more than one male member for sure. My husband would NEVER EVER haha

Random note, I have seen some men posting on here.. They are few and far between , but more than one male member for sure. My husband would NEVER EVER haha

foreal! What in the world were they talking about? My husband would never in a billon years, lol.

hey Jules, just being nosey are you a stay at home mom?

what you guys doing I'm watching lifetime "baby sellers", I know random, I'm kinda bored and my dh is snoring right now, lol

My dh looked over and said you are talking about your cycles online??? Why??? And laughed....men...they dont get it. And my dh would never ever ever be caught on here!!

In one circumstance a guy was on the first tri boards asking about hcg levels and was nervous his wife was miscarrying and about the ultrasound results. He said she was too nervous and emotional to talk about it in here so he did. I cant remember what other ones but I'd like to say at least two other times I've noticed a man member comment.

Angel, yes I am a stay at home mom. I worked until my first daughter was 1 then quit. ( so for 2 yrs now I've been home). My work is just not conducive to having kids, some nights I would get home so late, everything is numbers driven, and they don't care how much time it takes on your end. It was fine before, but I refuse to go an entire day without seeing my child once! The final thing was pumping. I nurse my babies until they are a yr old then switch to milk. They were terrible with letting me pump during my work hours.... I was so pissed and stressed all the time. I said f it, my kids are only this small once... ( ironically I quit when she turned one and I finished nursing hahaha)
Anyhow, I love it and am fortunate I can do this for a little while. When they are all in school I will go back to working, something different Im not sure what, but I will work full time at some point.

In one circumstance a guy was on the first tri boards asking about hcg levels and was nervous his wife was miscarrying and about the ultrasound results. He said she was too nervous and emotional to talk about it in here so he did. I cant remember what other ones but I'd like to say at least two other times I've noticed a man member comment.

Angel, yes I am a stay at home mom. I worked until my first daughter was 1 then quit. ( so for 2 yrs now I've been home). My work is just not conducive to having kids, some nights I would get home so late, everything is numbers driven, and they don't care how much time it takes on your end. It was fine before, but I refuse to go an entire day without seeing my child once! The final thing was pumping. I nurse my babies until they are a yr old then switch to milk. They were terrible with letting me pump during my work hours.... I was so pissed and stressed all the time. I said f it, my kids are only this small once... ( ironically I quit when she turned one and I finished nursing hahaha)
Anyhow, I love it and am fortunate I can do this for a little while. When they are all in school I will go back to working, something different Im not sure what, but I will work full time at some point.

sounds good. Pure bliss. And you are blessed to be able to do so. I can relate about the job situation. Even though I'm not working right now by force it feels good to be able to help my son with homework and stuff. My job was extremely demanding, stressful and I was on call 24/7. I haven't felt this good mentally in 5 years. And I pray I can stay at home for at least the first year whenever we have a baby...

:)
To be completely honest, it is WAY harder being home 24/7 than working part time or anything. My husband says his work is easy compared to this hectic ness..... I do love it, but man I have tons of respect for stay at home moms....
I hope you get to stay home and enjoy baby too! We have the rest of our lives to work..... They are only babies once!

Have you ever heard that if you don't get pms symptoms that you did not ovulate.....I should have gotten PMS by now, but I have nothing....this is weird

I changed my O day on cycle day 22 ⬇⬇⬇

Have you ever heard that if you don't get pms symptoms that you did not ovulate.....I should have gotten PMS by now, but I have nothing....this is weird

I have not heard this. I have heard not everyone gets pms....I didn't know if that's means they didn't ovulate.

I have not heard this. I have heard not everyone gets pms....I didn't know if that's means they didn't ovulate.

I always get pms. But it hasn't come this month (yet). I read somewhere that if you usually have it, and you don't one month, then you possibly didn't ovalate...

I have never heard this either...
Either way though, it's out of your control.dont stress yourself, ESP for something you can't control or change. Let just cross fingers and hope for the best

For heaven knows, and time will till.

I know, can't help being worried and anxious, I'm trying - I'm trying lol

I maybe think if you didn't ovulate your opk wouldn't have been as dark? I don't know.... No one ill know for sure exactly what happened in there. Roll on tww!

I maybe think if you didn't ovulate your opk wouldn't have been as dark? I don't know.... No one ill know for sure exactly what happened in there. Roll on tww!

they say that opk can give you a false positive and just because lh is present doesn't guarantee that you will actually ovulate. Its neither here or there at this point. Guess I'm looking for something to worry about as I wait lol

I google things too, and people like us who worry, shouldn't. Lol. DH always tells me to stay off google, so did my doctor at one point. I just can't help it. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->