Closed

Af was due at the lastest yesterday and still nothing!! Yay! Will test tomorrow! And jules I heard rumor my ob isnt taking on anymore deliveries right now too....im nervous because I loved my ob too!!!!!

Hun, I bet if you are already a patient they will take you! Maybe they are not accepting new patients? I hope so, it sucks starting over....

7 dpo here. Going crazy waiting but trying to keep busy lol. I liked my last OB and would want her again but she doesn't work at the same place anymore and I dunno where she went. I think she sent a paper to all her patients letting them know she was leaving and to where but that was about 4 years ago so I have no idea where the paper went lol.

google her!

I have been, but i cant find anything on her, just where she last worked. Do you think if i asked them where she moved to they would tell me?

Well I am out. Af showed up today...on to the next cycle!

that's the spirit, for me I will be out for for awhile if I get a BFN. I'll still be around to root for you ladies. And it will happen for you, when you least expect

How do you get your profile pic to show up on this?

Click on user cp on the right or you bold username on the left corner and then customize your profile. You will have to upload your photo

Click on user cp on the right or you bold username on the left corner and then customize your profile. You will have to upload your photo

I did that and it's still not showing up. It has it when I go to my profile but won't show up under my name when I write in threads

The picture under your name is your avatar.
Click on CP then in the column on the left click edit avatar.

7 dpo here. Going crazy waiting but trying to keep busy lol. I liked my last OB and would want her again but she doesn't work at the same place anymore and I dunno where she went. I think she sent a paper to all her patients letting them know she was leaving and to where but that was about 4 years ago so I have no idea where the paper went lol.

google her!

I have been, but i cant find anything on her, just where she last worked. Do you think if i asked them where she moved to they would tell me?

they should

Hey babifever. How's the tww? Sucks doesn't it :( Are you going to tell me your name, my friend, or are you going to make me type out babifever every single time? Lol. I'm lazy, and I type it then have to go back and retype it bc of autocorrect.

HaHa. I didn't even think about the avatar thing lol.
When I get a bfp then I think I'll call the OB's office I went to and see if they can tell me where she is.

Hey babifever. How's the tww? Sucks doesn't it :( Are you going to tell me your name, my friend, or are you going to make me type out babifever every single time? Lol. I'm lazy, and I type it then have to go back and retype it bc of autocorrect.

lol, it's Angel :)

Excellent much shorter and easier. Do you mind if I call you by that instead. I respect whatever you wish..... Some people don't want their name on here in case someone they know is on too. So you tell me what you would prefer and that's cool

Excellent much shorter and easier. Do you mind if I call you by that instead. I respect whatever you wish..... Some people don't want their name on here in case someone they know is on too. So you tell me what you would prefer and that's cool

angel is fine

Jules, I see youre 4 weeks....im assuming af didnt show today? :)

Correct.

Starting to feel sick. I was terribly sick my other two times, am hoping I luck out this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->