Closed

I got positive opk last wednesday so today I guess I am 3-4dpo.

I have a 6 year old girl with my husband and this our fourth month ttc. We used preeseed this cycle and last cycle as well but then I had a chemical at 4w3d.

We were really active this cycle hit all the important days and well beyond that so I am trying to be optimistic :)

Good luck to all of you :)

welcome Ruz!!! I'm not in dpo yet, but my dh and I have been very active as well. So we will see. Are you testing around the 10th Sept?

I hope its ok if i post ovulation sticks on here, never used them before and not had af a nce june, also not bd in 6 days as hubbys working stupid amount of hours, i know ita not positive but its darker than has being, shall i jump on him later :haha:

that's fine it you post them here! However I know nothing about them. I dont know if anyone in this thread is
using?????

I know nothing about them but will be starting them next month

AF is due Sept 10th so I will test on the 11th if af don't show. I'm good at waiting to test lol. I feel like I did last month in my tww and af came so I'm not feeling very positive about this cycle but I'm trying to stay positive!

Would help if i post a pic lol, shall i test again tonight? Xx

Hey all newcomers!:flower:

As for the OPks, no that's def not pos yet, but starting to get there. What I did was once they started looking like this, I tested 2-3 times a day, instead of only once. I tested early afternoon and later evening ( and morning sometimes too!) I wanted to make sure I got my full blown positive. I'm thinking you may still be a day away, I would test 2-3 times tomorrow and I bet you'll notice the surge soon! Once I got my def pos opk, I considered the next day to be Ov day and then the next day 1 dpo. Feel free to post another pic if in doubt later :)
I used OPks for my second and now this third time I got preggo.... Hope this brings you good luck :)

AF is due Sept 10th so I will test on the 11th if af don't show. I'm good at waiting to test lol. I feel like I did last month in my tww and af came so I'm not feeling very positive about this cycle but I'm trying to stay positive!

TINA!! I didn't feel any pos vibe either... And I didn't have any 'symptoms' or anything, so you just don't know. Head up, you did all that you could.. And more,lol!
Uh I will try to entertain you through the damn tww. It blows.

And yes my heart, I would get going with the hubby... I dtd from Sunday thru Thursday night, thurs being my estimated Ov day ( pos opk wed) I'm betting your opk will be positive in a day or so, and those sperm can linger for a few days, so I say load it up in there!

I always say " early and often". Hahaha that's just what works for me though

Thanks jules, will test twice tomorrow and hopefully will get darker, hubbys just happy to oblige bless him xx

I got positive opk last wednesday so today I guess I am 3-4dpo.

I have a 6 year old girl with my husband and this our fourth month ttc. We used preeseed this cycle and last cycle as well but then I had a chemical at 4w3d.

We were really active this cycle hit all the important days and well beyond that so I am trying to be optimistic :)

Good luck to all of you :)

welcome Ruz!!! I'm not in dpo yet, but my dh and I have been very active as well. So we will see. Are you testing around the 10th Sept?

Yes will test on the 10th maybe start testing on the 7th.

Hope it goes well for all of us :)

So i used 2mu today will b testing this afternoon and evening :flower: bottom 2 are todays test.

Attachments

• DSC_1215.jpg
    DSC_1215.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5

TINA!! I didn't feel any pos vibe either... And I didn't have any 'symptoms' or anything, so you just don't know. Head up, you did all that you could.. And more,lol!
Uh I will try to entertain you through the damn tww. It blows.

Lol, I'm trying to keep positive! Entertainment would be good...haha

So i used 2mu today will b testing this afternoon and evening :flower: bottom 2 are todays test.

They are getting there! Not quite yet but hopefully late today or tomorrow! I would def bd today, those spermm can hang around for when Ov comes in a couple days!

They are getting there! Not quite yet but hopefully late today or tomorrow! I would def bd today, those spermm can hang around for when Ov comes in a couple days!

Thanks hun, im just happy something might be happening, ive already txt hubby saying early night lol.

Status update everyone??? I tested ovulation yesterday positive. Will test again Tom and Friday. For now Thursday is set for o day. Going to start the dollar tree challenge at DPO8.

:)
Afm have been On the phone with my ins, going through possibilities. Contacted my OB office, she's gonna talk to my dr sometime in between his patients.... Probably wont be able to have him and when I mentioned the group of drs that I think I would go to, she wasnt all too impressed with that group. Uh. I'm kinda stressed, but otherwise ok. My daughter had her first day of preschool. Not a tear shed about that, but when I got off the phone with my OBs office, I was bawling... Haha I WANT MY DR!!!! Such a mess.

:)
Afm have been On the phone with my ins, going through possibilities. Contacted my OB office, she's gonna talk to my dr sometime in between his patients.... Probably wont be able to have him and when I mentioned the group of drs that I think I would go to, she wasnt all too impressed with that group. Uh. I'm kinda stressed, but otherwise ok. My daughter had her first day of preschool. Not a tear shed about that, but when I got off the phone with my OBs office, I was bawling... Haha I WANT MY DR!!!! Such a mess.

I so understand your grips about this. I haven't found a doctor in Georgia that I'm attached too yet, so thru this pregnancy I'll find someone. Ha ha I'm saying it like its official. The place I've been going is a group, I mostly see the same woman but I know for pregnancy its random. And I prefer someone I have bonded with. I found a hospital I like already, but its 32 miles away. I guess that's not too bad for what I want. The nearest EM is 12 miles...

I hope you find someone you adore. Have told anyone your expecting yet?

Nope, except my husband!
I will tell my mom and dad in a few weeks, as they will be my babysitters for appt and such. :)
Won't tell anyone else til after 12 wks...

7 dpo here. Going crazy waiting but trying to keep busy lol. I liked my last OB and would want her again but she doesn't work at the same place anymore and I dunno where she went. I think she sent a paper to all her patients letting them know she was leaving and to where but that was about 4 years ago so I have no idea where the paper went lol.

7 dpo here. Going crazy waiting but trying to keep busy lol. I liked my last OB and would want her again but she doesn't work at the same place anymore and I dunno where she went. I think she sent a paper to all her patients letting them know she was leaving and to where but that was about 4 years ago so I have no idea where the paper went lol.

google her!

Yal are welcome to follow my 2WW: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2225681-dollar-tree-poas-challenge.html

13 days left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->