Cloth (and natural parenting in general) Newbie

Just to let you know my council wasn't on the list but i went on their website anyway and typed nappies into the search box and I found they do have a scheme!

I am glad everyone is well! And I cant believe how big Mr.Luke is getting its crazy how time flys. I remember waiting to details!~
How old will Charlie be?
And I am only bugging you about he letter:)

thanks tennambaum (sp) I'll have a look on their webpage.

And Callie, he's gonna be 20, I have to make his cake! lol :D I know its mad! How's Lyrik doing?

Hi and welcome!

I bought a few nappys on her preloved to start with, this convinced my OH, they are so soft I think he wishes his pants are made put of the same stuff :haha:
I have spent about £60 in total and have enough nappies. eBay cheapies are a great way for bulking up your stash I love mine they're some of my favs! I've got the 97k gallery ones xx

Oh also would you let me know how you get on in the depression front? My sister has awful depression but is sick of being on meds for it (says she doesn't want to be on them for her whole life) I would love to be able to recommend her a few other things to try x

He is going to be 20!~ 20 is sounds so much older then 19!
What kind of cake are you making??
And Lyrik is doing okay we go to children hospital to get her surgery date for her head:(
I am hoping it all goes well.

surgury?!?! Whats wrong?

And i made him a toffee cake with toffee sauce and buttercream, iced allover with black icing and a skull ontop which had happy 20th birthday charlie written in red!

SOUNDS SOOO GOOD!

Lyrik had 2 very very soft spots on her head on the sides whee there is no bone covering her brain, so she has to get 4 pins put in her little head to protect her brain:(
its a very common thing but still scary:(

aww callie i didnt know that about lyrik , im having to prepare myself for EJ having surgery too

What does he have to get done?
its such a scary thought to think of your own baby having to get surgery.
I know its needed and its very safe but still soo scary!

:hugs: to you both! I know from experience how gut wrenching it is having your baby have surgery BUT it is the best feeling in the world when they come out and you get to have that first cuddle! Its up there with the first cuddle you ever had, actually i think it might beat that :)

:)
Its scary but I know she will be okay and she will be even better when she is all fixed and I wont have to be sooo careful and not get super scared when people hold her.
I am going to be waiting for that first cuddle!

he has hypospadias which needs corrective and reconstructive surgery some time between 8-12 months going to see the surgeon next month about it

Oh my! I have never heard of that i just looked it up!
Does it hurt him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->