Cloth and newborn/small/young babies drowning in cloth??

mummygiraffe

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I've just got my stash started... my small itti's look fine

my flip, BG 3, and Issey look flipping huge though-i'm worried I won't be able to use them for months-will i be able to??

one size nappies do tend to be huge on small babies, youre better off starting out with some cheapy smalls tbh

x

You could try using some cheap NB wraps & muslins to start with??xx

any suggesttions for makes/brands for this?

how long do you reckon it will be til I can use all my beautiful nappies! I'm serioulsy turning into a nappy freak, and it's taken all of 2 weeks-whoops. Sorry bank account

this is audrey in a bgv3 weighing about 6lb 8oz (1 month old) it was big but still worked and no leaks !

Attachments

• firstfluff.jpg
    firstfluff.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 16
Aw, that's such a cute pic :D

This is Adam in a BGv3 age 6 weeks and approx 10lb:

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/adam_elliott/IMG_2677-1.jpg

and age 5 weeks in a size 1 Little Lamb

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/adam_elliott/IMG_2663-1.jpg

He was in cloth from 4 weeks (9lb). With another baby I think I'd try muslins, terries or prefolds with a nippa and a wrap, for the first few weeks. Adam's LLs were too big earlier on because he had skinny little legs and we didn't get a good fit.

I used itti's fairly early on.. But Isaac had his first cloth at 3 days old and I used my os motherease. It was massive on him, but the fit was great!

I used ittis from birth (but Fi was 9lb11! so not small :D) Ittis look small anyways as they are fitted and meant to be low rise and slim fitting :) BGV3's and little lambs are great starter nappies for smaller babies too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->