Cloth Bums & Heat

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
This is prob more for Mums who live in warm places or anyone who knows really.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago,I want to get Finn back into cloth all ready to get the stash started again but OH is a bit concerned about it as we are moving back to Spain in October and he doesnt like the idea of Finn having a cloth nappy on when its going to be so hot 3/4 of the year but as I pointed out a sposie isnt going to great either but he has to wear one or the other!

So any advice?how do you find your LO is in cloth when its hot?,do they get really hot or do you buy certain fabrics etc?Any advice would be fab!

Least the sun will get any stains out!!:haha:x

:flower:

Cloth bums are cooler than dispo bums! Something about evaporation I think - it's cooling and can't happen in plastic. And wool or fleece covers are coolest as well, for the same reason - they allow more evaporation

Han I'm really liking the flips at the moment as it's only the absorbent bit that's cloth. They are really thin too! Maybe try these!

Thanks for the replies.I might get a Flip to try then Jac.x

I also think most pocket types are going to be cooler than for example a fitted with a wrap - cos other than the insert it is just a thin bit like Jac says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->