Cloth diapering noob - is this a good "starter pack?"

I did a fine job derailing it on my own!

That's just absolutely insane. A neonatologist should absolutely be sensitive to the fact that premature birth could lead to supply problems and having to use formula, but to claim that it's preferable? How many poor parents believed this dink because they didn't know better??

I did a fine job derailing it on my own!

That's just absolutely insane. A neonatologist should absolutely be sensitive to the fact that premature birth could lead to supply problems and having to use formula, but to claim that it's preferable? How many poor parents believed this dink because they didn't know better??

Exactly.

Oh he was an @ss. He came by to do rounds while I was pumping. The nurse came in and said he was ready and I said I'm pumping can you let me finish? She said no, the doctor was ready. So I said okay can you give me two minutes to unhook the pump and put my clothes back on? She went back out and came back in and said no he wouldn't wait for that to cover up with a blanket because he was coming in regardless. It was so humiliating. (this was the time he made the formula comment).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->