• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cloth nappie users :)

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi girls, I wondered if you could help me. I am in the process of setting up my own business making & selling cloth nappies.

I am currently working on a info sheet to send out with any orders and wondered what kind of info you would like to see on something like this.

I didn't know if this was a good idea or should i not bother.

it would include pre washing instructions and general washing instructions, what else would you want to see on a info sheet? anything ... nothing??

Thanks in advance :)

I think I'd like a size guide on there too. I know babies will all need different sizes at different times, but a rough guide would be good just to check I'm doing the roughly the right thing!

I'd appreciate guidelines on how often you should change the nappy too. Basically, imagine that whoever's reading it has absolutely no knowledge of real nappies. Even though I've done my research, I always read the instructions when I buy new nappies! Also, any instructions about using in different situations e.g. would you advise using an extra soaker pad or something overnight, or a wrap for car journeys etc.

And if you have space, you could include a list of anything else you sell, maybe some examples of colours/patterns. When I'm reading leaflets that come with nappies, I'm often tempted into buying more!

I think I'd like a size guide on there too. I know babies will all need different sizes at different times, but a rough guide would be good just to check I'm doing the roughly the right thing!

I'd appreciate guidelines on how often you should change the nappy too. Basically, imagine that whoever's reading it has absolutely no knowledge of real nappies. Even though I've done my research, I always read the instructions when I buy new nappies! Also, any instructions about using in different situations e.g. would you advise using an extra soaker pad or something overnight, or a wrap for car journeys etc.

And if you have space, you could include a list of anything else you sell, maybe some examples of colours/patterns. When I'm reading leaflets that come with nappies, I'm often tempted into buying more!

Thankyou!

BTW your order was posted out about 20 mins ago :) should be with you by weekend!

anyone else any other thoughts?

I would like to see the fabric content of the nappy. I am more partial to bamboo and organic materials so it's the first thing I look for in a nappy. And instructions on how to use is a good idea, ie if you need a wrap with the nappy or if it's an all in one? I'm going to order a few from you shortly so will def give you feedback on them x

I would like to see the fabric content of the nappy. I am more partial to bamboo and organic materials so it's the first thing I look for in a nappy. And instructions on how to use is a good idea, ie if you need a wrap with the nappy or if it's an all in one? I'm going to order a few from you shortly so will def give you feedback on them x

Great, can't wait to get your order and more importantly your feedback!

I am also going to start asking people to take a pic of their LO wearing my nappies so I can use them on my website (with permission from their mummies of course) Just think it would be nice so people can see what they look like on so to speak

Anyway must dash, just recieved another 2 orders eeks so better get working on them!!!

What about recommended creams & lotions that won't hurt your nappies - especially if you stock them ;) and info about different liner options?

x

I thin really, you should put the most important information on the leaflets you include in the packaging. All of the above I think is ample.
In time, If you have your own website then you can go into more detail on there. xx

BTW How do I order some again?:blush:

I thin really, you should put the most important information on the leaflets you include in the packaging. All of the above I think is ample.
In time, If you have your own website then you can go into more detail on there. xx

BTW How do I order some again?:blush:

I want more basic info really for this sheet as it will go out with every nappy, I will have on the sheet to check website for more details - like pros and cons of cloth nappies, tips for getting rid of urine smells etc

To order hun, when you are ready just send me a pm, I can then give you my business email and we can sort out your order there, then you can pay by paypal or cheque, up to you :) just let me know when you are ready to order :)

Just want to point out BabyandBump should not be used to advertise or gain sales for your personal business.

:D

Just want to point out BabyandBump should not be used to advertise or gain sales for your personal business.

:D

sorry, i did PM you a couple days ago asking about advertising but never got a reply so didn't know, also thought it might have been ok since someone else seems to have their website on a sticky at the top of a forum therefore advertising.

didn't realise i wasn't allowed, sorry again

lol that will teach her to keep on top of her PM's LOL (although we do get tonnes of them).

Think the sticky is one of our mods. Only fair as she donates her time to help run BnB.

We've been trying to come up with a fair tariff for members to advertise their businesses for a while now. Think we'll have to push that up the list and we'll PM you when come up with a advertising policy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->