Cloth nappies - factory seconds?

enola

Brand new baby-led mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I was just wondering if any of you have had factory seconds of nappies and how you found them comparatively to the full price ones.

Also, any help on where to buy them, what websites you use or if you just contact the manufacturers direct would be so helpful. I've seen some available on twinkleontheweb but wondered if there are any other British places?

Thank you so much in advance! :flower:

it's really luck of the draw. Sometimes there's barely anything wrong with them and other times the descriptions can be true to their word. Babykind do them aswell.

Most places won't sell 2nds if they can't be used just as well as the 1st quality. Usually it's just some minor defect with stitching or something like that. They MAY not last as long but they should work as well. I have had some fuzzi bunz seconds and I honestly couldn't figure out what was "wrong" with most of them. Same with Thirsties

I've had some from Babykind, they give detailed descriptions of anything that's wrong with them though so you can make an informed decision! As mommy said though, they wouldn't sell them if they were useless! x

Thank you so much ladies, that's so much help :) I'll check out Babykind, too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->