Clothes

my aunt who spoils them gets them loads from pumkin patch and monsoon. I like next, some mothercare things for the baby x

I love Next. I get big things from there (like coats, jumpers etc) and everything else (T-shirts, vests etc) from ASDA.
If money were no object I would get it all from next. I've never seen the point of spending loads of money on clothes really, I would spend it on toys instead!

Andrew's new clothes come from Tesco, Primark, and occasionally Asda.

About half of his clothes are second-hand though, found in various charity shops. The best quality second-hand, I've found, tend to be Debenhams (or maybe that's just round here!)

If buying new i tend to buy Next, Debenhams & Mothercare, i do buy a lot on ebay tho, the top end designer stuff like timberland, ted baker, burberry etc, mostly second hand but i have had some bargin new stuff. I do like the top end stuff as i find it better quality, its not really about showing off to me. Also i think that if i can keep it in good condition then i can resell it for a good price to buy more clothes in the next size for him.

If money was no object then i would buy the top end dessigner stuff all the time.

Money isn't an issue for us but I still buy a lot of Erin's stuff from Sainsburys. I love their clothes and they wash beautifully. I also buy quite a bit from M&S, they have such cute stuff and it's really good quality, also some from Next, Mothercare, Pumpkin Patch and Tesco's.

I also buy second hand bits from Ebay for Erin to wear to nursery... she has some fab second hand stuff that she can get as mucky as she likes!!

Charlie's clothes are mostly Gap (tops,jackets,socks) H&M (jeans, hats) and also Zara, Boden & John Lewis for tops and cardigans - his tops last for ages and wash really well. I like Next for pyjamas, some trousers and the multi pack tops and t-shirts for nursery :flow: I always stock up in the Gap sales and buy stuff in the next size up for the next summer/winter - I've found this has saved me quite a bit recently as I've not had to buy him much at all. I found a John Lewis duffle coat from last winter (18-24m) and he'll definitely get to wear it most of this winter too :)

About 90% of lo's wardrobe is Next and there is quite a chunk of Ted Baker in there too, along with items from John Lewis, Jojo, Boden, Mothercare and Gap. I love going to NCT sales and grabbing a bargain and I love ebay too!
If money were no object I would probably dress lo in Boden 99% of the time, its not so much about 'the name', I just love their clothes, they're different, colourful and well made x

Most her clothes are next, with the occasional pumpkin patch, asda or matalan thing as well. I LOVE next. My dad spoils her with alot of pumpkin patch stuff. I personally don't like tescos quality and gaps quality if very poor for the price tag. I like sainsburys for vests and sleepsuits, I also buy her vests from asda.

If money was no object I would buy the whole of next..

Next and Zara. I love Catimini and Monnalisa but I'm skint these days, she had much nicer stuff when I was on mat pay and FOB and I were together!

asda, tesco, nest, sainsburys, tk max, materlan and hm.

mil has gotten a few things from monsoon and they look really nice till washed i find them really hard to iron they crinkle really bad dont know why.

she buys alot from caterlogs like french conection and sum like that i dont really know them all but i know we get alot when we go visit it pretty bags lol

I must just say that i find Next amazing quality. Most of the clothes Esther's been wearing have been second-hand from my sister and most of them from Next. They are between 9-11 years old, worn by two or more girls and still look nearly new :) Definitely worth the price i think.

A lot of Ivy's clothes are from M&S, they do gorgeous bits for girls. I also shop at John Lewis, Ladybird on the Woolworths website, a few bits from Pumpkin Patch, Toby Tiger for hats and coats and baby Gap. My mum also buys her loads of mini boden stuff and cute boutique clothes which I couldn't afford otherwise!

Next, mothercare, h&m, m&co, m&s and very (ladybird). I get different things from each place generally. x

mostly next, debenhams and matalan. i also get the really cheap t-shirts and trousers from asda for nursery, plus his vests tend to be from there - don't see the point paying more for those. i used to get more from asda, but they don't wash so well, and now that the sizes are supposed to last 6 months rather than 3, i have started to get more from next, as the quality is so much better. also just got some super cute pj's from m&s. don't really know where i'd shop if money were no object - i never look anywhere more expensive, as i know i would be too tempted to buy!

H&M, M&S, Tesco, Sainsburys, charity shops, Primark & eBay mainly.
I don't mind where I shop for clothes, I love shopping for her!

I only really shop in Next and H&M. I dont drive and live in a teeny village so its easy just to pick up the phone and do a big next order. I do like the Baby Baker stuff in Debenhams though, and Madi has some Charlie and Lola stuff from M&S.

If i had unlimited money, i would still shop where i do. But id throw a little bit of Ralph Lauren in there, Zach would have some more tracksuits because they fit so nicely, there mega comfy and they last for ages. And i would buy Madi some stuff from Monsoon. :)

I do most of Tom's at next, tesco and debenhams. I spalsh out sometimes (on payday!) at frugi or gap too.

Asda, Next, Gap, Matalan, Tesco, M&S, Ebay and NCT sales are where we buy from and as we buy gradually from as soon as he goes into one size don't really pay attention to how much we spend so would probably buy from those place anyway even if money was no object.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->