• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clothing advise

jenny25

Reaction score
hey girls i wonder if you can help me

just wondered for those that have had girls in the summer months how would you dress her with dresses would you add tights or socks ? i know it may seem silly but after having 2 boys we are having our first girl and i have no clue what too do lol so any advise would be great xxx:kiss:

I'd say it'll really depend on the weather. I wouldn't have thought dresses were practical and I'd do vests or babygrows/sleepsuits and cardigan if required.
Xx

DD was born in may so was still quite little in the summer-- she had several dresses that she wore just themselves-- no socks or tights (when it was warm out). It's just like wearing a onesie if you think about it (but cuter!)--if you would have had your son in shorts/ onesie then a dress without tights is fine. :)

For the first month just stick with sleepsuits imo but after that then dresses are ok if they are simple summery ones (i.e. not a million buttons to do!). Loads of summer dresses are just slip-on and are jersey or cotton fabrics so comfy for baby and easy form mum and dad to take on and off.
If it's very warm then a dress on its own, but carry tights and cardi in your change bag for inevitable sudden changes in climate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->