Clueless, need help! Specifically food and drink...

Zoundz

Reaction score
Ok, I am totally clueless about babies and baby having... I do know about folic acid and have been taking it, also gp did a blood test and levels are good. Other than that, I'm not sure ...

What do I need to avoid? Food and drink wise, while I'm ttc and pregnant? And why avoid them? ☺ thank you!

Xx

coffee tea if u do drink them decafinated is best also try and drink decaff green tea don't drink alchol do some research on what to eat and drink when ttc xxx

As far as foods and drink....its all a personal choice. Personally i do everything the same (drink coffee, alcohol on occasion, eat normally) until i become pregnant. But if you decide to cut these things out while trying to conceive, (i mean, when/if you get pregnant you will have to cut them out anyways), then its totally your choice. Personally, i don't think it makes a difference. Some people think it does make a difference = personal choice.

Take your prenatal vitamins. Stay active (staying active through out your pregnancy will help when it comes time for stamina to PUSH that baby out of your body!) and just enjoy yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->