Clutching at straws? Opinions needed

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I had cycle day 21 bloods taken and no ovulation was detected then. I'm now on cd46, and still bding although I don't know if/when I will ovulate, or if I have. I've noticed my boobs are a bit sore, so decided to use the last hpt I had and I got this;

https://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Lulabelle1985/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshzw2jevw.jpg

I can see a faint line but don't know if it's an evap or not. All I have left are opks, and I've heard they can be used as opks so I used one and got this;

https://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Lulabelle1985/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsztpiqw2b.jpg
I don't want to get my hopes up as I've got pcos so it could give false opk readings, and the hpt could be an evap. The only thing that makes me think I might have ovulated is that I took soya isoflavones this month, but don't know if they've helped.

So eyes and opinions are needed please xx

I see the 2nd line on the hpt. I would definitely go get a different brand and test again! That looks promising.

All the shops are closed as its Christmas! I could go to tesco when it opens at midnight, but that means I'll have to tell OH and get his hopes up too...or I could be patient and wait till tomorrow :(

I see a bit of something on your hpt :)

Just thought I'd say that I got pregnant with both my girls in long crazy cycles. I have irregular cycles so it was a bit of a shock.
Fingers crossed for some nice progression on your next test

Looks like a BFP or a very nasty Evap. Good luck. I'd be getting another test.

I agree with everyone else- looks BFP to me too. Best of luck!

I'd definitely get another test. I read in a PP about conceiving on a super crazy long cycle, and I had that same experience with my first. I never detected ovulation, and when AF was expected she was nowhere to be seen, I got a (super early) BFP at 9 days "late"...I was like 8-9dpo, so it was a wacky cycle.

Hope you can get another test soon and it comes out super clear!

I'll get another test today. Although it will probably be an evap...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"