Clutching at straws,

Really hope The Osteopath is a step forward for you natsby,glad u feel better,kids all off school today over here,so am making a packed lunch and heading out for A nice walk and picnic,hope the rain stays off:hugs:Take care,:hugs::hugs:

Natsby - hope the sore throat is better :hugs:

Desperado - I take cranberry extract tablets daily (get them from Tesco) as I am prone to cystitis and since taking them I've not had one episode since (9 months now) so might be worth taking during the busy :sex: time :hugs: With the rash I hope if it is baby rash then the baby wins and is sticky :hugs:

Ha ha Macwooly it says on your banner today for symptoms :gas/flatulence experienced by 6.6% If that really were a reliable symptom I would be sure I was pregnant... always!! (maybe the lentils.)

Ha ha Macwooly it says on your banner today for symptoms :gas/flatulence experienced by 6.6% If that really were a reliable symptom I would be sure I was pregnant... always!! (maybe the lentils.)

If that is reliable then me, DH and all my dogs are pregnant 24/7 :rofl:

Ladies u are never gonna believe this but I just got my bfp:happydance::happydance:10dpo,can't believe it,omg xxxxxxxx

Ladies u are never gonna believe this but I just got my bfp:happydance::happydance:10dpo,can't believe it,omg xxxxxxxx

OMG - was just browsing here and found this...!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
so happy for you!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again...we will be praying this is your sticky bean...:wohoo:

OMG that is so fantastic!!!!! yahoooooo for you!!!!!! Ok sit down, put your feet up, now demand the rest of the world wait on you for 9 months, only joking I have everything crossed for you that this is going to be a big baby bump and a healthy bubs. Wow I was in such a bad mood after work, now I´m over the moon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->