CM after BCPs

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
A question for those of you who used to be on the pill.. Do you remember how long it took after your withdrawl bleed for CM to come back?

I'm planning on trying to concieve without any gadgets / temping, etc, and my doctor told me that checking my CM is pretty reliable. I'm just hoping I'll have some after the withdrawal bleed finishes! :rofl:

I never even got the withdrawl bleed, I stopped the pill on Oct 20th 08 and :witch: paid me a visit on Nov 29th 08 so nothing at all in between. From then until March I had all kinds of cm's during the months and a lot of it too. This last cycle Mar-April has been the first and only cycle I'm positive I ovulated during and since ovulation I havent had any cm at all which is super weird! :shrug:

I took my last BCP on April 1 - got :witch: on April 5 . . . on the days I have checked my CM, it has been white and either sticky or creamy, but I don't check everyday. I am hoping to do a better job of checking going forward.

I guess I'm just gonna have to get over my impatientness and wait to see what happens. It's just so difficult though. I hate waiting!! :hissy:

Afraid I didn't pay much attention, but I do think it's different for everyone. Don't think it's even directly linked to what pill you were on or how long you were on it for.

I stopped taking mine in January, didn't temp or use ov tests or anything so no idea whether the 1st 2 cycles were normal, but the 3rd one must have been!

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"