cm and the older gal!!

Redclaire

A mammy at last!!
Reaction score
Hey!
i've noticed just the last couple of months that i'm not having much cm around ovulation, this month especially.:nope:
I've upped my fluid intake and , tho i hate it i'll have grapefruit today, but is it really that i'm just older and getting less cm?
Am i making too much or all these things??
Oh using preseed the last couple of months just to cover all the bases (cough! no pun intended!!:haha:)

I read about EPO but not in favour as used it as a teenager for PMS, oily hair and skin and terrible after taste and i'm taking prenatal omega 3 capsules already.

Any other tips?
Feeling chronologically challenged this month!!

It is something you have to be vary careful with but - Dhea. I had adrenal fatigue and began taking it this August. I used to have watery cm and visible ewcm. Then the watery went away for a few years. Now for two months it has been back.:thumbup: Plus lots of EWCM.

I don't have much since last MC either. Gonna try cutting out caffeine and taking EPO this month

if you go on to decaff and have at least three glasses of pink grapefruit by tropicana a day you will notice a marked improvement in your cm throughout the cycle.
Good luck.
I am 44 and have been ttc for 3 years and this cycle have had a few really good signs so not holding my breath but hey anything is worth looking forward to so good luck to you all xxx

I use EPO, Omega 3, Vitex, and DHEA which happen to increase my CM significantly. I only use the EPO and the Omega 3 for CM--the other two are for addressing hormonal issues.

Robitussin! It thins mucus...even cervical mucus. It really works. Doctors prescribe it for women on Clomid since that tends to dry out CM. Just be sure to get regular Robitussin with no letters after the name.

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

Good luck!:thumbup:

well im now 2 days late today and i still have creamy lotiony white cm and hoping that it stays this way for some time and that i actually get a positive test next week fingers crossed xx

I'm 40, used to have loads of cm until a couple of years ago then less and less and recent months hardly any - used preseed the past two cycles because of this and got pregnant second cycle - don't know how much the pre-seed helped but i can't help thinking it must have done! We'd been ttc nearly a year...xx

today is the second time i have had blood when i blow my nose not a lot but enough to notice hope this is good too although a little worrying , congratulations hun xx

I found the best combo for me, was one teaspoon of expectorant cough med (has to have the ingredient - Guaifenesin in it) in the morning, and a green tea in the afternoon and then it's like niagara falls... lol... not to be too blunt, I tried green tea in previous cycles but this month the combo has been the best for me. I also tried preseed before might try that next month instead of this, but we'll see. Hoping for you.

oooh good luck hun sorry about your loss and i wish you all the best xxx

today is the second time i have had blood when i blow my nose not a lot but enough to notice hope this is good too although a little worrying , congratulations hun xx

Hey that's supposed to be a good sign, isn't it - oh good luck xxx

aww thank you i hope sop i really do as i will be giving up after this cycle, as i am 44 on the 28th and i have had enough now so many m/c's and too many disappointments.
But i am keeping everything crossed that my period doesnt turn up at all and hoping that i can get past another week and then i may test then as i think tues will be too early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->