Cm before bfp

I had a bit more than usual after ovulation day. TMI ALERT: Sometimes it would seem like it was starting to dry up, then get sticky and creamy again, then nothing one day, then creamy the next day. The amounts were different enough to make me wonder though and I made note of it in my App, but I didn't look too much into it just in case.

I didn't notice a change in mine at all. Some days it seemed creamier than others but only like once or twice. I also had no clue I was pg & didn't test until 8+2.

Sorry I'm not much help! But I didn't want to read and run!

I was actually pretty dry a few days after ovulation. I don't normally have a lot of CM after ovulation so I didn't think about it. But, after I got my BFP I've been having more CM everyday.

White lotiony and a lot of it after a few initial dry days.

I seemed to have more at that time. I just thought it was because my period was about to start.

Normal non fertile lotiony. This time I was spotting from 5dpo as well x

My CM was the reason I tested, I had so much of it I just new I was pregnant. My last pregnancy ended in MC but my CM was the same that time too.

I had a huge increase around Bfp time, which with all my pregnancies I've had! Usually 'I dry up before af! Xx

One was creamy/lotiony like from right after O until a few weeks into the pregnancy.

I also had a huge increase, so mush so that I had to wear a liner to keep from looking like I peed.

Looking at my fertility friend calendar....5 days before my BFP (when my period was due) I got a lot of lotiony CM in my underwear- this was very unusual for me so I had a feeling I was pregnant!!

I had a few days of wet tissue paper CM. This was the reason I suspected, because I'm normally wet or dry.

very very watery from O to 9dpo with occasional globs of EWCM in. Creamy/lotiony 9/10dpo and now at 11dpo back to watery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->