cm between 7-10dpo?

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
I either O'd on the 4th or possibly the 8th....not sure. Anyway, one thing I remember from my previous pg's was globs of cm...BUT...I never looked for it when I was NOT ttc. SO...I'm not sure if it's a symptom or not?

So far that plus a runny nose (illness going around at 9yd ds school), little jabs in uterine area and leg pain...all symptoms from my other pgs (which resulted in 3 healthy babies. BUT....the same symptoms have also come into play prior to AF, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Usually, I don't get all of those things at once though, unless pg. Naturally I got excited when I ran into the bathroom and saw the cm (thought AF came early). It was the tell tale 'glob'...again...not getting my hopes up, but has anyone else has experienced this and got a bfp? All the other symptoms don't seem to matter, the cm has always been my biggest sign...but I'm too early to test and need a good distraction!

oh...and I'm a newbie...looking forward to getting to know everyone. I've been a lurker for a while. I love reading everyone's posts! And it's always fun when somebody get's great news :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->