CM & Cervix

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Girls what is your CM like after O day & around the time AF is due? Also cervix position around the time AF is due!

I have actually checked my cervix today & well I am mosit down there defo not dry! I can reach my cervix its defo high but what is low? You can almost touch it immediately?

:oops: :lol:

My cm becomes sticky and there isnt as much as there would be before O, cp is usually low before AF is due.

I count low as hardly needing to reach in at all before finidng it.

I have 'funny CM'

Just found this though:

What are signs of pregnancy?
Common symptoms include sore breasts and nipples, nausea, fatigue, backache, food and smell aversions, triphasic temperatures, creamy or yellowish CM, implantation spotting, cramping, frequent urination, and irritability.

My CM is Creamy after Ovulation and then starts to dry up before AF is due.
I changed my panty liners recently so it's harder to tell :oops:

And as for teh Cervix, sorry I've never even tried to find it. Knocks me sick at the thought :lol:

I'm Pretty useless really.

Cx

What about CM before you got a + on a pregnancy test Charm?

Mines a funny color not clear - Does my head in!

How normal were cramps for you personally on 4.1 weeks ~ Hope you don't m ind me asking chick!

I don't have bad cramps, it feels like on and off (mostly on) like someone is pushing against me just above and around the pubic bone area.
Does that make sense? It doesn't hurt its just uncomfy.

And last time I was Pg my CM went really thick and creamy and had a yellow tinge to it around 4weeks onwards :?

Hope some of this helps.

Cx

Yer its how Im feeling pressure! An the delightful CM!

I'm in panic mode I think!

((hugs))) wobbles....i too was very wet but not normal cm...the joys of womahood :oops:

I hate being a woman!

Told OH he can have a gentle quicky tonight so he can check if my cervix is closed & high :rofl: I'm bad I know :lol:

OK ... Has anyone/does anyone check cervix either daily or occasionally?

how??!!!!! lol

I have never been able to reach my cervix, my arms are not long enough.

I tried alot towards the end of my pregnancy with Coby but i couldnt feel it atall

xxx

I tried checking mine... but i can't find it lol!
Have even got G to check :oops:
Am probably just checking at the wrong point in my cycle lol!
Don't like trying though cos have got long nails!!! :oops:

lol,i havent tried yet...my nails are long at the moment too which is weird, never been able to grow nails...i am putting it down to the sanatogen pronatal tablets...lol

Ohh I leave that o the Docs!! I don't like poking about in there *echo echo echo* :lol:

But all sounding very positive Wobbles, I know you hate hearing it, but better than being told we never experienced these things :wink: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->