CM Questions

One more thing to add. I have been off and on checking my cervical position and I feel like it is moving up and becoming softer. A week ago I could feel it right when I would stick a finger in there (sorry for the TMI). Now I have to REALLY reach in there to touch it and can barely get it. Also, I don't know what "open" or "closed" feels like, but when it was low it was almost as if I could feel a pooch on it or something. I don't feel that now. Still no EWCM when I reach in there though. It just comes out wet, a little cloudy. But not stretchy in the slightest.

Just more info in case anybody gets what I'm talking about!

Just a couple of things. :)

1) Between Ovulation and your period, your CM is usually dry, sticky or lotion-y. Mine is usually pretty dry with a touch of sticky. After your period you'll usually get a few days of different types of CM leading up to fertile CM around O time.

2) When you're on BC, your body is in a constant state of thinking you're already pregnant. That is why you can't get pregnant - your body already thinks you are pregnant. (Ok, I shouldn't say *can't*....less likely). The reason your body produces slippery/watery/eggwhite CM is so sperm have a nice fluid to glide their way to the egg. If there's no reason for sperm to get to the egg (i.e. you're either pregnant or your body thinks you're pregnant) then the body doesn't produce fertile CM (or produces less of it). So this may be why you haven't see fertile CM for a little while (I think you mentioned that in one of your posts...maybe...lol).

If you're past O, and it looks like you are if your at CD18-20, then you're probably in the drier stages of CM right about now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->