CM with streaks of blood

inertia63

Reaction score
Hiya

Just wanted some advice.

Today I am on CD 10, and last night my husband and I started to try again this month. My cycles are usually anything from 27-32 days long.

Anyway, this morning I found loads of what seemed to be EWCM/sperm with a streak of blood going right through it. Is this anything to be worried about? Have any of you experienced this?

One more thing to note: I grabbed a plastic cup, with water in it, and dropped some of the fluid in, and it clumped into a ball & sunk which would indicate EWCM - possibly?

It can be terribly hard to tell whats your mans fluid and your ewcm sometimes cant it. Another little thing to confuse us I think. Not sure about the water in cup method never heard of doing this. Lol. Im not sure about the blood either sometimes your cervix can be a little sensative?? Hope so meone else can give you some more insight

I had the same then had a chemical pregnany, but it is linked to pregnancy so fingers crossed xxx

I get a spot of blood around ovulation - do you temp/opk?

rectopathic - It's too early for me to be pregnant, I'm only CD 10.

cantwaitforu - Nah, I don't. Previous to this morning though, I had no signs whatsoever of ovulation e.g wetness/increased CM.

sounds like you are getting ready to ovulate to me but try checking w a home predictor; blood prob just normal

it could be that you are ovulating and with u n husband dtd last night it dislodged some of the ovulation blood and its coming out with his fluids and maybe you just hadent noticed it before

it could be that you are ovulating and with u n husband dtd last night it dislodged some of the ovulation blood and its coming out with his fluids and maybe you just hadent noticed it before

Isn't CD 10 too early to ovulate though?

it might be but you might be getting ready to ovulate so i would start w the testing today and continue till u get a pos

no everyone ovulates at different times this month i ovulated cd 12 so its hard to say whats early and whats not for everyone because everyone has a different normal.

It's pretty unheard of for me to have a 24 day cycle (with a constant 14 day LP)..

Confused! :wacko:

we all have our odd months im usually a 28-29 day cycle, but i have had the odd 25 or so you might just be having an off month just wait and give it time and see how it goes if it continues more then 10 days i would suggest seeing your doctor because it could indicate sometthing more serious but otherwise i would worry to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->